Family Jewels
No Bull: The Directors Cut
No Bull
Stiff Upper Lip Live

Total votes: 27
06.08.2011 - 23:00
JD
Account deleted
Ok another poll, this one for ACDC the coolest band on earth, so what's your favorite AC/DC's dvd? I haven't watched any of their dvds, but am planning to, so like usual am keeping my vote for later.
07.08.2011 - 19:39
Ankläger
Yeah... I've only watched Stiff Upper Lip Live and Live At Donington...
So I guess I'll go pirate buy the rest and get back to you on it. (Holding my vote)
08.08.2011 - 00:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I would say Live in Monumental, vamos River, those who watch River game shave seen banner Ac/Dc in centrtal trubune close to Marcelo Flores and U2 banners, but my vote goes for Family ..... and vamos River
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.08.2011 - 13:49
Family Jewels is the best...
10.08.2011 - 17:16
Frederic
OK, perhaps I'm old-school but I'd prefer "Let ther be rock: The movie". Was actually on VHS.
13.08.2011 - 20:14
LWR88
I think Plug Me In is their best official dvd release. The three dvd package is worth the extra money. I never cared for their regular videos, but always enjoy watching live footage of them. If they ever release the Largo show in it's entirety from 1981 it would be by far and away the best concert dvd they have released. There are 2 songs from it on dvd #2 on Plug Me In, they are Back In Black and TNT. There are also songs from shows from the Bon Scott era of the band that IMO would have been better releases as concert dvds than the Let There Be Rock dvd. That show never impressed me much. There are many shows that were pro-shot and never released throughout the band's career, but I suppose we will have to wait until the band is through before they get released.
28.09.2011 - 18:14
ROKKAR
I agree with you, plug in, we are the best. I do not approve any individual song, because this whole collection is perfect.
sorry for mistakes, because English is not learned.