Android Vs Apple

Original post

Posted by Metal_4Ever, 01.09.2011 - 00:16
Hey everyone!, I made this poll to see which better, Apple or Android.
Apple is that American multinational corporation that designs and markets consumer electronics, computer software, and PCs.
The company's best-known hardware products include the Macintosh line of computers, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. Apple software includes the Mac OS X operating system; the iTunes media browser.
Established on April 1, 1976 in California, America.
Android is an operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is developed by the Open Handset Alliance led by Google.
So I ask you Which of these do you wish to get? a smart phone in Android system or any product from Apple.

Poll

Which one do you prefer?

Android
Apple

Total votes: 26
05.11.2018 - 08:40
Matriums
I used to have android until I had to switch to iPhone for whatever reason. iPhone's okay I guess but I prefer android.
19.01.2019 - 18:55
MetalSpider
Android for me...I've used iPhones and Android phones and just prefer everything about Android phones. I will say though, in my case experience, iPhones do run smoother more of the time (less bugs and hiccups). I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, had an LG G4 and a Note 4 and they were and aren't as smooth as the iPhone 6 that I had. I had the iPhone 6 for 2 years and rarely had any issues or hiccups with it. I have the S8 now and it does so many weird things randomly that sometimes I just have to restart my phone. I still prefer Android though with all the customization and just prefer their design and usability.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
10.08.2019 - 12:28
nucleusrr
Get the latest version of TutuApp APK for Android, iOS and PC. The TutuApp is best ios and android helper for Download paid and premium apps free.

TutuApp
10.08.2019 - 20:36
Maco
Carnivore
Android 4 life.
----
By blood... Resurrection?
By body... Redemption?
By God... Domination?
By Pilate... Crucifixion!
18.08.2019 - 11:41
Big-Al