Rust In Peace
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
Both are same
Neither

Total votes: 45
21.02.2012 - 07:08
metalheadpunk
Account deleted
Both of these albums are considered some of Megadeth's greatest work despite being years apart. Which one do you think is better, or which one do you just simply like more? I would have to choose Peace Sells, because of the rawness of the record. You can almost feel the agression and anger Dave put into the music. Also i like the guitar solos and the lyrics more than R.I.P.
21.02.2012 - 12:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
IMO both are same
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.02.2012 - 14:53
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Usually when I'm in the mood for some Megadeth I go for Peace Sells over RIP. The latter is very slick, which I like, but I agree with what metalheadpunk said, the 'rawness' of Peace Sells just gives it a character I just can't go past.
01.12.2012 - 16:44
megadeath13
Account deleted
Its always changing. Usually i listen to both, often
03.12.2012 - 13:00
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Although I love Rust In Peace, this is still a total no-brainer for me, it has to be Peace Sells. I would have been 13 when I first listened to it, and to be honest, it totally terrified me! And to a certain extent, even all these years later, and after listening to it hundreds of times, it still retains it's viciousness, and barbed atmosphere. The songs are technically proficient, whilst also being macabre and violent, which was a deadly combination. Peace Sells is definitely one of the top 10 greatest thrash albums ever produced. Malevolant magnificence!
03.12.2012 - 17:11
Lit.
Account deleted
Can't decide. Love PS for it's raw power and RiP for it's sophisticated technicality.
04.12.2012 - 07:50
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
I would have to go with peace sells personally. the songs feel more dynamic and there's more cool acoustic sections.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
16.06.2023 - 06:46
Rust in Peace.