Rust In Peace16
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?11
Both are same5
Neither0

Total votes: 32

SuicidalCyco
No Mercy

21.02.2012 at 07:08
Both of these albums are considered some of Megadeth's greatest work despite being years apart. Which one do you think is better, or which one do you just simply like more? I would have to choose Peace Sells, because of the rawness of the record. You can almost feel the agression and anger Dave put into the music. Also i like the guitar solos and the lyrics more than R.I.P.
----
The sun may never set on the British empire, but it never sets on my asshole either.
Bad English
nobody

21.02.2012 at 12:00
IMO both are same
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
R'Vannith
Spiralmind

21.02.2012 at 14:53
Usually when I'm in the mood for some Megadeth I go for Peace Sells over RIP. The latter is very slick, which I like, but I agree with what metalheadpunk said, the 'rawness' of Peace Sells just gives it a character I just can't go past.
megadeath13
Account deleted
  01.12.2012 at 16:44
Its always changing. Usually i listen to both, often
Angelic Storm
Melodious

03.12.2012 at 13:00
Although I love Rust In Peace, this is still a total no-brainer for me, it has to be Peace Sells. I would have been 13 when I first listened to it, and to be honest, it totally terrified me! And to a certain extent, even all these years later, and after listening to it hundreds of times, it still retains it's viciousness, and barbed atmosphere. The songs are technically proficient, whilst also being macabre and violent, which was a deadly combination. Peace Sells is definitely one of the top 10 greatest thrash albums ever produced. Malevolant magnificence!
Lit.
Brütal Legend

03.12.2012 at 17:11
Can't decide. Love PS for it's raw power and RiP for it's sophisticated technicality.
----
REPUBLICAN CAR!
Dentura
Shadow King

04.12.2012 at 07:50
I would have to go with peace sells personally. the songs feel more dynamic and there's more cool acoustic sections.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.