Metal Storm logo
Israeli Metalstormers

11.05.2012 - 23:11
mayoarm
Israeli Metalstormers unite!

There are some decent israeli metal bands, and there is a relatively large metal community here in Israel with some talented musicians.

Awaiting symphony x's arrival next month.
06.06.2012 - 19:59
Hamird
Lieutenant
Ah, talking about Israeli music.. 3-4 years ago I'd call Sweden my musical capital.. But in past few years it's been changed to Israel.. Infected Mushroom, Orphaned Land and Melechesh are in my all time top favorite bands.. And they are some other bands like Whorecore, Distorted, Arallu and Amaseffer I enjoy listening to...
And recently I've discovered Yehuda Poliker, and as soon as I listened to tracks like כפיים and חכי לי סלוניקי I became a fan of his works... He's great..!! And greater was when I saw him playing with Orphaned Land...
06.06.2012 - 23:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hamird on 06.06.2012 at 19:59

Ah, talking about Israeli music.. 3-4 years ago I'd call Sweden my musical capital.. But in past few years it's been changed to Israel.. Infected Mushroom, Orphaned Land and Melechesh are in my all time top favorite bands.. And they are some other bands like Whorecore, Distorted, Arallu and Amaseffer I enjoy listening to...
And recently I've discovered Yehuda Poliker, and as soon as I listened to tracks like כפיים and חכי לי סלוניקי I became a fan of his works... He's great..!! And greater was when I saw him playing with Orphaned Land...

blaspemer I remeber it and remind when you come to Sverige but you forgot Bishop of Hexen
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.12.2012 - 12:06
mayoarm
Written by Flyingbroom on 10.11.2012 at 12:28

Going to Israel soon... Any metalheads available to show me around? \m/

where u visiting?
26.02.2014 - 05:41
Darth Revan
Well I just moved out of Israel actually, but I spent most of my life over there and hebrew is my first language, do I still count?
04.03.2014 - 00:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Darth Revan on 26.02.2014 at 05:41

Well I just moved out of Israel actually, but I spent most of my life over there and hebrew is my first language, do I still count?

I guess you do
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996