Metal Storm logo
I Killed The Prom Queen - New Album Update

Australian metalcore band I Killed The Prom Queen is busy writing material for their upcoming new and third album. The band has so far completed 8 tracks that will appear on the new record. More details are yet to be revealed but the album has been scheduled for a 2013 release.

In their own words, the band states: "Been writing like crazy and we now have 8 almost complete tracks for the new album coming next year. Stay tuned guys, we know it's been ages and we've been promising this new track for weeks now but it's just around the corner, honestly! We had a few setbacks with the mixing of the track, and we're preparing a live video featuring footage from the European tour, to go with the track so you all have something to look at as well. Stay tuned, it's coming!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: I Killed The Prom Queen
Posted: 11.08.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 51 users
12.08.2012 - 09:15
Opethian

Every 16 year old on Facebook is creaming their pants over this piece of sad news
12.08.2012 - 15:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I would imagine fans of the band in general are quite happy to hear one of their favorite bands are writing new material again.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 3896 | This month: 4