Metal Storm logo
Best helloween song (if there's only one best song!)

Original post

Posted by Zenzero, 23.11.2006 - 19:10
Hi guys.... and girls.... it's a hard quest I think!! In all this time helloween make lots of good and great songs!!! But there's one song that is better than the others???

Maybe I can think to Keeper of the seven keys!!! It's a great song!!! But how can I don't say nothing about I want out, Halloween, Guardians or The dark ride???
31.10.2014 - 19:12
Skoda
So many, so many... Too hard to choose, especially having listened to every single Helloween release in full multiple times (With the exception of their two weird early 90's releases and Unarmed).

Ride the Sky, Phantoms of Death, Heavy Metal (Is the Law), Guardians, How Many Tears, I'm Alive, Twilight of the Gods, A Tale That Wasn't Right, Future World, Halloween, Eagle Fly Free, Dr. Stein, March of Time, I Want Out, Sole Survivor, Where the Rain Grows, Why?, We Burn, Power, Forever and One, Before the War, Kings Will Be Kings, Walk Your Way, Push, Falling Higher, Revelation, Time, I Can, Lavdat Dominvm, Midnight Sun, All Over the Nations, Mr. Torture, Salvation, The Departed (Sun is Going Down), We Damn the Night, The Dark Ride, Just a Little Sign, Open Your Life, Liar, The King for 1000 Years, Born on Judgement Day, Mrs. God, Silent Rain, Light the Universe, Shade in the Shadow, My Life for One More Day, Revolution, Kill It, Paint a New World, Final Fortune, Fallen to Pieces, Dreambound, Heaven tells No Lies, Never Surrender, Are You Metal?, Who Is Mr. Madman?, World of Fantasy, 'The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner', My Sacrifice, I'm Free, Aiming High, Nabataea, World of War, Far From The Stars, Burning Sun, Hold Me In Your Arms, Straight Out of Hell, Years.

OKAY I'M DONE

Out of all of them, I think The Dark Ride would have to be my choice but I'm not certain.
----
Sleeping on his laurels.
31.12.2014 - 21:23
Eagle Fly Free. One of the best German Power Metal songs.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
01.01.2015 - 18:38
Ganondox
In my extremely limited knowledge of Helloween songs, I really like Are You Metal? .
14.01.2015 - 21:38
Nucky
If I have to chose one song it would be Dr. Stein..
19.02.2015 - 00:51
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
I think it has to be "Keeper of the Seven Keys" . The song just made me fall in love with Power Metal and it sort of mixes everything I love about the genre; great vocals, epic chorus, harmonised guitars, cheesy narration, cool solo instrumental section, changes direction quite often and it's basically Helloween at the top of their game for me.
03.04.2015 - 16:22
Aristarchos
Rise And Fall gets my vote.
05.04.2015 - 20:05
Pazu
For me it's definitely The Dark Ride, which is also my favorite album of the band, probably followed closely by World of Fantasy.
06.08.2019 - 04:39
Kings Will Be Kings, superior complex song.
03.11.2019 - 21:23
All Metal
Halloween.
07.08.2020 - 17:10
KaninStryparn
My favorite changes all the time. at the moment my vote is "how many tears" love the sound of kai's voice
----
Heavy Metal is the law that keeps us all united free
A law that shatters earth and hell
13.08.2020 - 01:00
sgtrobo
Halloween all the way. totally epic.
02.02.2021 - 12:07
Tom Muller
Halloween is unbeatable
----
Can you see it
08.02.2021 - 08:17
Nucky
Dr. Stein for me..
27.08.2021 - 20:30
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Halloween! It's truly epic!
05.11.2022 - 20:21
Joppe
Steelemeister
I see Keeper 2 getting dumpstered quite a lot by true metallers, but it does feel like it has their best song Eagle Fly Free. Otherwise I would pick something from the Helloween EP or Walls of Jericho or maybe Where the Rain Grows.
----
My vision is augmented
05.11.2022 - 23:03
Redel
A tie for Halloween and Keeper