Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - Release New Video, Headlining Scion Label Showcase

Enslaved have premiered a brand new video for the song "Thoughts Like Hammers", the opening track to their twelfth studio album RIITIIR, out now via Nuclear Blast. The visual feast of land, water, sky, and air was directed by Jerome Siegelaer and you can watch it below.

Jerome Siegelaer explained the concept of the video: "In few words, the concept is that thoughts are liquid, hammers are stone, but they erode each other and merge. The scaling of subjects matters, in shape, size and time. All is supporting the flow of concept, and it ends into eternal vastness."

In other news, Enslaved will be headlining Scion A/V's Roadburn Records showcase on Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at The Roxy in West Hollywood, California. Also performing are White Hills, Scott Kelly, Earthless, and Astra. The concert will have free entry with RSVP, check out all the details here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Enslaved
Posted: 18.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 191 users
18.10.2012 - 13:04
Rog-Mothoth

Wow. Even the lyric video actually held may attention for most of the time. I love the song and everything but this is BORING and could have been aided by some performance of the band themselves....
----
Written by Guest on 25.08.2011 at 06:44

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 25.08.2011 at 01:04

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.

... I can hear your prog boners from here. D:<

Liar... Everyone knows the only way to sense a boner is by smell D:<
18.10.2012 - 14:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Awesome video, beck to roots, even musicaly band is not beck to roots but this video says much ... awesome nature, Norbegian nature, only nature in video and its beautiful, why all bands can make such videos, no they follow modern directors who fucks all up
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.10.2012 - 16:57
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Written by Rog-Mothoth on 18.10.2012 at 13:04

Wow. Even the lyric video actually held may attention for most of the time. I love the song and everything but this is BORING and could have been aided by some performance of the band themselves....

I totally agree dude. Sounds a bit 'blank' for me.
18.10.2012 - 20:09
Fat & Sassy!

Not the best video ever, but it makes sense. I was kinda waiting for some documentary narration to kick in or something.

"And here we see Enslaved in their natural habitat, behind this waterfall... and underneath the water... and on this mountaintop-if the fog would just clear out of the way, we might be able to, uh..."
19.10.2012 - 07:10
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 18.10.2012 at 20:09

Not the best video ever, but it makes sense. I was kinda waiting for some documentary narration to kick in or something.

"And here we see Enslaved in their natural habitat, behind this waterfall... and underneath the water... and on this mountaintop-if the fog would just clear out of the way, we might be able to, uh..."

"An elusive creature, it has rarely been caught on camera. As we scour the environment the Enslaved offer us not a single glimpse."

Hits total: 3571 | This month: 9