Metal Storm logo
Prison Break

Original post

Posted by Hylia, 20.05.2006 - 02:12
Does anyone on here watch this TV series.I just cant get enough of it,after watching the last one airing I was shocked and kind of disapointed at the same time.I think there is a new series coming out this fall,or so I was told.Unfortunately,I missed the first couple of episodes and didn't find out what happened for all of them to get in jail,can anyone recap me on that?
08.06.2007 - 15:35
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Written by The Walrus on 08.06.2007 at 00:44

and what a weird ending in the last episod , the next season starts at the end of august in USA , i can't wait ...

I know! The ending just left so many loose ends! And it seems there is a twist with the ex-CIA agent!
So 3rd season in Aug ha? good i thought it'd be mid/late September! I wonder what additional characters they'll add.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
05.12.2007 - 06:10
nana.MD
Star-Queen
u cant watch this show without becoming addicted to it, i saw it once and now i cant stop!!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
13.12.2007 - 04:51
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
3rd season recently finished here in australia - cant wait for season 4, im hooked
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
17.12.2007 - 03:48
TDFX
Written by nana.MD on 05.12.2007 at 06:10

u cant watch this show without becoming addicted to it, i saw it once and now i cant stop!!!

Not really. :-P I loved the first season and half of the second season and I really thought the show should've ended there, but instead it just keeps dragging on and on.
----
Last.fm
03.04.2009 - 11:22
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Looks like it was really cancelled :-/ The final episodes will start at april's 17, in the place of ''Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles''

Goddamm!
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
17.05.2009 - 05:13
Vunts
Watched EP 22 of the 4th season regardless of the time being 4 am and I didn't yawn a single time during the finale. While trying to not spoil it, I will simply say that it worked out like a lot of people thought it would. It also had a cliche timeskip in the end to show how the lives of all the protagonists is progressing.

I think that I was in a way a minority, in the sense that I really liked the whole series. I also feel that ending the series with 1 season would have left either plenty of plot holes in, or would have simply been less fun. Lots of people curse the series for going further, but if they would have wanted to tie everything together in a single season, it would have been a different show.
The 3rd season was admittedly quite weak, though given the circumstances, it was good enough to keep me watching, unlike some other shows (hello Lost). I'm just really really glad that they didn't introduce some freaked up plot twist to drag the series unto a 5th season. All good things must come to an end and I'm glad this end came before I was tired of the show.
30.05.2009 - 16:18
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Vunts on 17.05.2009 at 05:13

The 3rd season was admittedly quite weak, though given the circumstances, it was good enough to keep me watching, unlike some other shows (hello Lost). I'm just really really glad that they didn't introduce some freaked up plot twist to drag the series unto a 5th season. All good things must come to an end and I'm glad this end came before I was tired of the show.

Damn, 3rd season was my favorite after the first one One of the best.

I also finnish watching and really liked the whole series. They enlarged the story as much as possible, but a 5th season would be impossible.

Now they will release soon 2 extra episodes on the DVD, containing the whole story between

SPOILER!!!!!!

Sarah killing Michael's mother and Michael's death.. I'll watch just for curiosity.

One thing that really surprised me was Bagwell stay alive 'till the end.. that guy will sure be in a list of people who were mostly beat up in history.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
21.12.2010 - 20:47
JD
Account deleted
Amazing series! i was addicted to PB but now it's finished, the first season is my favorite though.

And yes M.S dies in the last episod