Poll

What album you like the most

Metal Opera pt.1
Metal oPERA pt.2

Total votes: 27
28.12.2006 - 08:57
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
Avantasia is one of my favorite bands, i know they just have 2 albums but both are really good any powermetal fan will ove it beside taht the guests are amazing
anyway for me i prefer metal opera 1 becase i found it more catchy and has better chorus and solo's

but well whats your opinion´?
----
Stay Metal !!!
28.12.2006 - 19:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hmmmm IMO thay are bout simmilar, there shood be voting poll bouthg and iMO I can not say, bouth lyrics are simmilr, music simmilar, and ewery think are simmilar, no criteries to choose
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.12.2006 - 22:04
Bitch Boy
K7 is right, it's hard to make a decision since both albums are very similar. But if I have to choose one, I pick #1, mainly because of the lyrics and instrumentation.
01.01.2007 - 07:04
duyhung
Account deleted
i choose Pt II, it seems like a special album to me, because everytime i hear this album i find something new about it But the first one is also very good
02.01.2007 - 08:33
oliviaa
I think the second one is better, 'cause it has the perfect song, The Seven Angels.
----
02.01.2007 - 19:13
alkatraz
Account deleted
I totally agree, that there has to be a third voting poll both. And yes the two albums a simillar, but there's no other way 'cause they've been made by the same person/s and are ment to be like that. And it's the right way to be I think 'cause .... hmm if the first or the second part where diferent it'll never be the metal opera but something else, like two diferent metal operas though And at the end i realy like the both parts and have no favorite at all
07.01.2007 - 19:50
Zenzero
Zenzero
I think that the 2nd part is ten thousand better than tha first!!!
Songs like the seven angels and the final sacrifice are simply worderfull!!!!!!!
08.01.2007 - 18:37
duyhung
Account deleted
Written by oliviaa on 02.01.2007 at 08:33

I think the second one is better, 'cause it has the perfect song, The Seven Angels.

I totally agree. That is a great catchy epic song
08.01.2007 - 23:35
Gilardina
Written by Guest on 08.01.2007 at 18:37

Written by oliviaa on 02.01.2007 at 08:33

I totally agree. That is a great catchy epic song

i think both albums are great, but i prefer pt 2, i think that in general, the songs are better in pt 2 than the ones in pt 1, and seven angels is absolutly perfect!!!!!:banger:
----
and remember, as much as it seems to be real, is all in your mind...
18.04.2007 - 10:38
Oracle
Orcinus
I like pt 1 better because my favourite song is on it but i thought both albums were good
18.04.2007 - 14:10
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
For the same reasons as said up I prefer the part 2 even it's hard to make a choise for one. The two part stay really goods albums.
19.04.2007 - 21:26
APOHAKC
The Bard
I liked part two more, part one is great, there were many good songs like Glory Of Rome, Avantasia... but part 2 is much better to me, all songs are awesome, production is better and number and names of the guests is impressive.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
22.05.2007 - 18:11
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I prefer part one...it has more classics than part two...but they're both really good
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
09.06.2007 - 21:38
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
well both albums are quite different from each other of course, part 1 is purely straight forward power metal, good quality power metal, but very straight forward nonetheless. part 2 on the other hand has a lot more variation.

i'm going with part 2 out of multiple reasons. i prefer variation over straightforward stuff, the interludes on part 1 annoy me and there arent any on part 2, the seven angels is simply divine, the production sounds better.

and about the guests, of course there are a lot of big names, but then again most of the vocalists sound absolutely the same, so it doesnt really mean much....
if you want to hear something with a lot of awesome quality guest vocals which actually sound different from each other, check out Ayreon
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
16.12.2007 - 22:15
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
for the first heart part one beated the second, but after few more listening, Part II is way ahead...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

30.12.2007 - 22:24
Both parts are fantastic, I especially love The Seven Angels on pt. 2, but overall I prefer pt. 1. Reach Out for the Light, Glory of Rome, and Sign of the Cross are amazing. I also like the variety of songs better on pt. 1 and that two of the songs aren't radio edited versions (which I never like more than the original). Both kick ass though and I hope Scarecrow is even better!