Metal Storm logo
Cormorant - Crowdfunding The New Album

Independent band Cormorant have jumped on the bandwagon of the crowdfunding once again, which means they have launched an Indiegogo campaign aiming for a modest goal of $7,500 that will go toward tracking, mixing, mastering, the artwork of their third album and merchandise. More than 60% has been already collected.

A message from the band says: "We just wanted to let you know that we've launched an Indiegogo campaign to finance the recording and release of our brand new album. Your previous help and contributions to the band have been greatly appreciated, and we hope you'll consider pre-ordering again so we can get this post-black metal weird shit out to you as soon as possible! Take a look at all the goodies we're offering on the Indiegogo page, and as always, thanks for the support!"

The band is working with engineer/producer Justin Weis, known for his work with Slough Feg, Agalloch, Hammers Of Misfortune, and more.

Source: indiegogo.com
Band profile: Cormorant
Posted: 01.10.2013 by K?ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 50 users
01.10.2013 - 14:09
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
They are worth it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anum1QZscRI
01.10.2013 - 16:10
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Wow, someone already paid the 600 usd to get them to play a personal show for him.
03.10.2013 - 06:43
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Fredd would be writing off his paychecks to them if he sees this.
23.10.2013 - 17:46
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by 3rdWorld on 03.10.2013 at 06:43

Fredd would be writing off his paychecks to them if he sees this.

I've seen this but I only donated $3. All I had in my internet card at that time

Hits total: 2329 | This month: 3