Metal Storm logo
Mortal Kombat X

03.06.2014 - 01:48
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Mortal Kombat X (10) was just announced today! Here's the first trailer, for any fellow MK fans who may be out there:

10.06.2014 - 22:21
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Some gameplay shown off at E3 today. It's looking really good IMO! xD

19.06.2014 - 14:58
InnerSelf
proofread free
This looks mighty good. Seems they opted for a more smooth gameplay, we want know for sure until we try it
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
23.06.2014 - 06:04
-Quatropus-
I'm really up for new characters they add. So far digging the ones they've announced so far, especially the fact that these characters now represent that MK X will push fighters that DON'T all stand similarly to one another.
24.06.2014 - 15:24
Mad Arab666
Highly looking forward to it. I hope it's as good as MK9. New characters look interesting as well.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
25.06.2014 - 00:41
Slayer666
This looks dope as shit, but after a while, you learn never to trust a goddamn thing you see at E3. So I'm not getting my hopes up.
28.06.2014 - 04:37
DeathSlyzer
I'm really excited for this! MK9 was fantastic, and Netherealm Studios definitely has a challenge in front of them if they hope to top the last one.

This game will feature more new characters than any other of the games in the series. I'm wondering how many characters will be erased by others, and how many will survive. I really hope they don't throw out Raiden, and I don't think they're gonna either. He was my main in MK9, and I actually managed to win some matches online with him. Who would have thought?
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?