Metal Storm logo
Scar Symmetry - Reveal New Album Release Dates And More

At the beginning of the year, Scar Symmetry announced the concept of their upcoming trilogy of albums. At the time, the melodic death metal band shared what we now know will be the album cover for the first part of the trilogy. The Swedes are set to release their new album and successor to 2011's The Unseen Empire this fall. The new creation called The Singularity (Phase 1 - Neohumanity) will be out on October 3rd (Europe), October 6th (UK & France) and October 14th (US) 2014 via Nuclear Blast.

Guitarist Per Nilsson says: "FINALLY the first installment of The Singularity will see the light of day - writing and recording this album took much longer than I had anticipated, but I'm pretty sure you'll find it to be well worth the wait as in my opinion, this album contains some of Scar Symmetry's most epic moments ever!"

Cover artwork created by Mircea Gabriel Eftemie, who will do the entire artwork for the album trilogy

The band promises more details soon but you can check out the album trilogy video announcement again here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Scar Symmetry
Posted: 29.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 147 users
29.07.2014 - 18:05
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
We'll see I guess...
29.07.2014 - 20:15
Wukk
I feel like this is going to be one of those multi-part albums that end prematurely due to the break-up (or, in other cases, death of members) of the band.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator

Hits total: 3097 | This month: 5