09. A Song Full of Abhorrence in a World Without Feelings... [EP version]
10. With a Smile on My Face
11. The End Of The World
12. 10.000 Generations In Blood
13. When Time Runs Out [Running Wild cover]
14. Awakened By Sirens [acoustic version] [unreleased]
15. Earthlings [Japanese version]

Additional info
Contains 30 tracks of old and rare , re-arranged/recorded and completely new songs.

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 20 users
21.08.2014 - 18:28
Rating: 5
ScottyM

I'm not impressed. I had the highest hopes with Code of Honor featuring Marcus, and i was let down. As soon as I heard Marcus, I thought "Shitchya! That's the terrifying screams I was hoping to he.... what the shit!?! Did John really have to trash this song!?!?!"

Sabine has never felt more out of place before than throughout this entire album, and that's saying something considering how much of a sore spot she was in her first album with Deadlock. It's as though she received no production time, and was recorded raw and slapped on top of the music. In her previous works with the band, her vocals are layered so that she has backing vocals to meld the leads, in this, nope. One voice, no backing. Well... That's not entirely accurate, I do hear some backing vocals from her, but there's no depth to it. It's almost like it was a waste of her time. Code of Honor is the best example, the last chorus specifically.

The overall musical instrumentation in the re-recorded music stays very close to the originals most of the time, but then you slap on an under-produced female vocalist, and a male vocalist who needs to clear his throat, and it just sounds bad. If they just put as much time in the production of this as they did in Manifesto, it may have at least been a solid attempt, this just sounds last-minute/spur of the moment, and the producer called in sick.

Hits total: 1914 | This month: 6