Metal Storm logo
Accept - Guitarist And Drummer Leave The Band

Guitarist Herman Frank and drummer Stefan Schwarzmann decided to leave heavy metallers Accept to pursue the new act they have established with Schmier of Destruction named Panzer (GER). According to the band, there is no bad blood between them and they remain friends. For now, Accept haven't announced replacements yet.

The statement from their official website: "We are parting as friends! Accept would like to thank Herman Frank & Stefan Schwarzmann for being with us these last 4 + years, for making themselves available whenever needed and for rocking their asses off! We and the fans all knew that they had their own careers and that eventually we would run into scheduling and other conflicts beyond our control. Herman and Stefan are now ready to take on the world, with their own band Panzer (GER), a Nuclear Blast Record deal under their belts and a new album! We are parting as friends and wish them nothing but success! We ourselves are getting ready for 2015 - another year of heavy touring! We would like to say thanks again to our fans around the world for their huge support and for the fantastic year 2014! The Blind Rage World Tour continues in 2015. Stay tuned for more dates!"

Source: acceptworldwide.com
Band profile: Accept
Posted: 28.12.2014 by Csabi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 116 users
28.12.2014 - 22:00
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
What! I hope you best at your new project.
28.12.2014 - 22:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
New Panzer is just Destruction rop off, Schmier, what can he do ...one more album and it will be boring, same as Destruction , to make new, they need second guitarist, I think it was mistake, because Accept is better, new vocalist is almost as Udo and he is better , Destruction is overated band same can be Panzer IMO, they make mistake
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.12.2014 - 23:12
NortheRnmost
Too bad. Though I'm glad I got to see Accept live with Herman, because the first time I saw them after reunion he was ill and couldn't perform.
28.12.2014 - 23:51
Joppe
Steelemeister
Playing in this band called Panzer versus playing in ACCEPT. Whatever..
----
My vision is augmented
29.12.2014 - 02:11
DeathSlyzer
Oh God. Well, they're doing what they want, at least. But yeah, as you said... Whatever..
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 2994 | This month: 5