Metal Storm logo
Minsk - Reveal New Album Details, Coming In April

Minsk fans rejoice because the band's new album is finally dropping in April! After a six-year slumber, the follow-up to 2009's With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone is called The Crash & The Draw and has been scheduled for release on April 7th 2015 in North America through Relapse Records. To build up the anticipation, you can check out the album's cover art as well as the tracklist below. Get ready!

The Crash & The Draw drops on April 3rd in Germany, Benelux and Finland and April 6th in the UK and rest of the world.

Cover by Orion Landau (Yob, Inter Arma, Red Fang)

Tracklist:
01. To The Initiate
02. Within And Without
03. Onward Procession I. These Longest Of Days
04. Onward Procession II. The Soil Calls
05. Onward Procession III. The Blue Hour
06. Onward Procession IV. Return, The Heir
07. Conjunction
08. The Way Is Through
09. To You There Is No End
10. To The Garish Remembrance Of Failure
11. When The Walls Fell

The album was recorded almost exclusively in The Prairie State by the band alongside Sanford Parker (Twilight, Voivod, Eyehategod, Yob) at Earth Analog in Tolono, mixed by Parker and Minsk at Hypercube in Chicago and mastered by Collin Jordan (Eyehategod, Indian, Wovenhand, Voivod) at The Boiler Room in Chicago with additional vocal tracking by Scott Evans (Kowloon Walled City, Old Man Gloom, Floor) at Antisleep Audio in Oakland, California and further tracking, editing, and mixing by Kevin Rendleman at Trash Rocket Audio and Aaron Austin at We Know Who You Are, both in Peoria.

Source: thesoundofminsk.com
Band profile: Minsk
Posted: 28.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 17 users
28.01.2015 - 16:41
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Am very excited by this.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 1794 | This month: 6