6 want it

01. H.P.R.R.
02. Boneshaker
03. Here To Rock
04. RnR Patrol

Staff review by
BitterCOld
Rating:
Iron Fist, from Sunny L.A., don't do anything that hasn't been done before. Booze fueled metal punk bashed out at Mach 4 while the vocalist gurgles unintelligibly - before taking the excess reverb into consideration - into the mic. I don't even know what language they speak. I swear the only words I made out the entire four track release were the title track, "Boneshaker". Even then I thought it might have been "For Satam" or "Forsaken"?

Read more ››
published 18.01.2015 | Comments (4)

It's kinda like Midnight with a bigger beer gut.

wormdrink414's picks | More picks ››
Thumbs up: Doc Godin, BitterCOld, Mr. Doctor
Bandcamp music player

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 51 users
18.02.2015 - 12:19
Rating: 7
raveneffect

I like how the review went for 6 Originality. I think it's quite accurate. These bands arent trying to be original, they're just worshiping good old Metal and Punk. The only thing I didnt enjoy here was the ammount of reverb on the vocals. While It reminds me of Venom and I kind of like that, it's really too much and ruins a little bit the guitar sound.

Label is kind of wrong I would say. This isnt necessarily Hardcore, It's more of that Heavy/Speed/Punk on the same vein of Venom, Motörhead, Tank and such. I'd compare it to Gehennah or Midnight nowadays. I think the correct label would be "Metalpunk".

Just ?1.66 the Digital version on Bandcamp, It's a fair price for these 4 songs.

Hits total: 3410 | This month: 11