Metal Storm logo
Novembre - Drummer Quits, New Album In 2015

Almost 8 years have passed since we've seen Novembre releasing their last work, The Blue. Now the band is up and ready to record a new album as yet untitled, but scheduled to be released later this year via Peaceville Records. The album will be mixed by Dan Swano at Unisound Studio and it will feature 10 songs. You can expect more news to be revealed soon!

Guitarist/vocalist Carmelo Orlando comments: "Seems like our 'little' break lasted a tiny bit too long, but as I've often stated when asked, our comeback was just a matter of time. What matters now is that a new album is about to be recorded. Once again we'll join forces with Dan Swano, the man that gave shape to our first two albums, and to the whole Death Metal scene. It's gonna be the result of a long and relaxed period of time, in which I could write a ton of new tracks, ten of which will go into this new act, to be released through our prestigious and faithful ally Peaceville Records. I wanna thank all the fans and friends that have constantly written to me during these years, giving me the energy and motivation to make this happen."

In addition, the band is going through a line-up shift as long-time drummer and co-founder, Giuseppe Orlando left the band. The drummer comments:

"It's with great sadness that I have to announce that I'm not part of Novembre anymore. This long period of silence was really needed to understand who we are and I've personally realized that this is the right thing to do for the band's good and mine. I really would like to thank Carmelo and Massimiliano & a big thanks goes also to all the people that followed and supported me and Novembre during the years!! This is not the end but a new season of life, stay tuned!"

Source: peaceville.com
Band profile: Novembre
Posted: 05.05.2015 by ManiacBlasphemer

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 81 users
06.05.2015 - 02:34
Reaper_Redeemer

Swano, nice!
06.05.2015 - 02:54
Joe Zombie

Great news! I used to listen to these guys a lot years ago. Nearly forgot about them unfortunately. What a pleasant surprise this is.
06.05.2015 - 05:27
h.max

I have been waiting for this news for a really long time. I'm looking forward to hear something new from them.
06.05.2015 - 09:14
scaesura

YAAAYYYY!
25.05.2015 - 22:06
Marillion

Great news. The Blue is one of my favourite albums of all time..
07.03.2019 - 15:59
Narce1987

My God, I missed their music and they are finally making a comeback? That's amazing news! I can't wait to listen to their music again. While almost eight years have passed since I last ever heard of them. You can check https://customessaysreviews.com/freshessays-com-review/ to manage your writing. I've never been more glad to be alive.
18.05.2019 - 10:33
Craig10

Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I am surprised why this accident didn't came about earlier national bankcard systems seriously love your website.. Great colors & theme

Hits total: 2827 | This month: 5