Metal Storm logo
Havok - Announce New Bassist And N. American Tour

Denver, Colorado thrash maniacs Havok have announced the addition of bassist Nick Schendzielos (Job For A Cowboy, Cephalic Carnage) after parting ways with Mike Leon. Leon, who spent two years with Havok and appeared on the band's 2013 release Unnatural Selection, will be joining metallers Soulfly on their upcoming North American tour. The newly recruited Schendzielos will record bass on the band's upcoming fourth studio album and take part in the band's upcoming North American headlining tour.

Havok vocalist/guitarist David Sanchez comments on Mike's departure: "Mike is an amazing musician and rock-solid performer! I would like to thank him for lending his talent to the band for two years. I will always love the music he writes and appreciate his abilities."

The bassist Nick Schendzielos said this about joining the band: "I'm incredibly excited to be working with Havok. Been friends with the dudes forever, always have a blast with 'em, and now I get to thrash with 'em! I have big shoes to fill...Mike is a really, really solid player, but I think my playing style will mix in really well and fans will dig it. The new music is by far the coolest Havok I've ever heard. Can't wait to release it!"

With work on the new album, their first on Century Media Records, nearing completion, the thrashers are gearing up for a massive North American headlining tour. The month long trek will see Havok performing material off the as-of-yet-untitled album so fans will get an early preview. Havok will be joined by a rotating lineup of support acts, which include Black Breath, Witchaven, Psychosomatic, Black Fast and Extinction A.D.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Havok
Posted: 27.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 43 users
27.09.2015 - 18:10
Joppe
Steelemeister
Go tour Finland
----
My vision is augmented
27.09.2015 - 19:39
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
So we might get both a new Havok and a new Vektor album next year? Cool.
27.09.2015 - 21:30
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I think Havok will drop a new album til December.

Not confirming but I read it somewhere David is trying hard to release new record at the end of this year.

Hits total: 1672 | This month: 8