Metal Storm logo
Candlemass - Share First Taste Of New EP

The legendary Swedish epic doomsters Candlemass will bring us a new EP soon. The four studio tracks featuring Mats Levén on vocals were recorded for a special anniversary release early next year on Napalm Records. The cover artwork for the EP, which can be seen below, was created by Erik Rovanperä. A short clip of some of the sessions for the new EP can be seen below. This also offers fans the opportunity to have a first taste of the new music.

The band recorded the anniversary EP in Ghost Ward studios in Stockholm together with David Castillo who's been working with Avatarium, Katatonia, Opeth and Bloodbath. All the recordings are now complete with the mixing stage coming next.

"The new songs are more like the material on the Nightfall album than what we did on Psalms For The Dead", says Leif Edling. "Lot's of guitars, and cool riffs but also really good songs that I hope and think our fans will dig!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Candlemass
Posted: 27.11.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 82 users
27.11.2015 - 15:44
Jiri
Jiri is excite!
27.11.2015 - 22:39
stunner_300
I am as well lol
28.11.2015 - 05:38
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
What happened to Psalms For The Dead being their last recording? Or did they decide it was a pretty poor way to end on.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
30.11.2015 - 13:23
Grind Magus
Weak Cunt
More like Nightfall?
Sweet as.
06.01.2016 - 20:52
Migtanteot
Lowe did a great performance on Candlemass, I enjoy it a lot. but this sounds good.

Hits total: 1796 | This month: 9