Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - Parts Ways With Bassist

Acclaimed Death Metal act Hate Eternal has parted ways with bassist Randy Piro. "I am at a crossroads in my life and I feel the need to change direction," Randy writes in a statement. "I will be devoting my creativity to Gigan and my schooling.

"From the deepest pits of my heart I thank Erik Rutan, Derek Roddy, Jared Anderson (may he rest in peace), and everyone in the Hate Eternal family for believing in my abilities, and bestowing upon me the honor of playing in one of the most extreme bands the world has ever heard.

"Hate Eternal has played a massive role in my life, and I will always look upon my time spent jamming with Erik and Derek with warm emotions. I wish Erik Rutan and the band the world and its spoils, for the Hate truly is Eternal..."

Hate Eternal leader Erik Rutan added: "Randy and I both thought this was the right life change for him and I support everything he wants to do for his future. Randy always gave 100% while in the band and I appreciate all he has done for me and Hate Eternal. I wish him nothing but the best in his schooling, career and his life."

Handling the bass duties on Hate Eternal's upcoming CD will reportedly be Alex Webster from Cannibal Corpse (although this has not yet been officially confirmed).

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 02.04.2007 by Dangerboner

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 2 users
03.04.2007 - 00:26
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
aww man, I met that guy, he seemed pretty cool. but schooling!? Quit a world touring band for schooling?! dear god why? oh well, Alex Webster will be a cool addition to the upcoming album, if the rumours are true.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
03.04.2007 - 14:35
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Too bad he was a good bass player...
Alex Webster uh? He's a great replacement!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Hits total: 3119 | This month: 5