Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - Reveal Final Single From New Release

Italian power metal heavyweights, Rhapsody Of Fire, along with their new line-up, which involves new recruits Giacomo Voli and Manu Lotter, have now unveiled the third and final single from their upcoming album, Legendary Years. The last single chosen is "Knightrider Of Doom", originally debuting as the second track off the band's 2002 album, Power Of The Dragonflame. Check it out.

Legendary Years will be released on May 26th via AFM Records, and will consist of no less than fourteen re-renditions of Rhapsody Of Fire's most well-known songs.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 20.05.2017 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 136 users
20.05.2017 - 15:41
skelator
Dive for money nothing else, these versions are nearly identical to originals, new guy is struggling to copy Fabio instead of trying to provide his own spark, worst album of the year hey ho
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
20.05.2017 - 17:00
fandango68
^^ yep, I have to agree with you.
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
20.05.2017 - 18:52
DREAMASTER
Although I think it's a useless release, I don't mind this compilation release. Others bands have done the same.
20.05.2017 - 19:21
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Please, STAHP!
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.05.2017 - 21:43
Andreas
Written by DREAMASTER on 20.05.2017 at 18:52

Although I think it's a useless release, I don't mind this compilation release. Others bands have done the same.

I agree actually, but I think the problem in this particular case is that lots of people suspect this release to be some excuse for a lack of originality among the current lineup.
22.05.2017 - 22:03
D88M3R
As terrible as everything released so far, while technically good, it lacks everything else, what a pointless, mediocre, cash grab publicity stunt, get your shi! togheter Alex
23.05.2017 - 17:02
DREAMASTER
Written by Andreas on 22.05.2017 at 21:43

Written by DREAMASTER on 20.05.2017 at 18:52

I agree actually, but I think the problem in this particular case is that lots of people suspect this release to be some excuse for a lack of originality among the current lineup.

They should have instead of this, do a small tour with the new line-up to help create the bond between them and see how they sound and work together live. Because this would help them later in writing new music. Plus this is alays of waste of money that could be used in doing new stuff.
24.05.2017 - 16:11
Andreas
Written by DREAMASTER on 23.05.2017 at 17:02

They should have instead of this, do a small tour with the new line-up to help create the bond between them and see how they sound and work together live. Because this would help them later in writing new music. Plus this is alays of waste of money that could be used in doing new stuff.

That would be the better option IMO, at least a more credible one.

Maybe they could have opened for the real Rhapsody?
24.05.2017 - 18:03
DieH@rd
The latest live album from Luca Turilli's Rhapsody has this song, and Alessandro Conti slays it. Much better version of the song than this.
----
His is a name the world will never forget... He is Dargor!
-Rhapsody-

Hits total: 3467 | This month: 11