Metal Storm logo
Rainbow - Release New Track, Album In April

Rainbow have released a stream of their brand new song "Waiting For A Sign", their first in over 20 years, which can be heard at this location. The track will appear on the band's upcoming album, Memories In Rock II, which is due out on April 6th via Minstrel Hall Music. The 2CD/DVD package was recorded during their shows across the UK last year, which saw legendary guitarist Blackmore joined by singer Ronnie Romero, Stratovarius keyboardist Jens Johansson, Blackmore's Night drummer David Keith and bassist Bob Nouveau.

Along with the live music, the DVD will also include interviews with the band, crew and also feature backstage footage.

Blackmore offered: "Rainbow is part of my life, as is Deep Purple. I just got back together for a few shows because I wanted to have a blast on the Strat. That's always good fun but it's not something I will do all the time. I might do another couple of shows. Japan wants us and a lot of other places. Blackmore's Night is really my main music - that's much more challenging. It's not so easy to play."

Pre-orders are available here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rainbow
Posted: 10.03.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 132 users
10.03.2018 - 17:58
Chidder
Wow, that's actually a pretty good song
10.03.2018 - 20:12
Jeeers
Wow, this was totally unexpected!
11.03.2018 - 21:13
JoHn Doe
Average, something that could have been on their last album.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 2888 | This month: 10