himenow 100%
Sunioj (Finland) 80%
The Walrus 20%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 10 users
17.05.2007 - 23:13
Sunioj

Damnit, Im not really a megadeth fan, but then again, how often does any big band come here? I will probably come, but if any other bands play before that date that Im more a fan of then I will save my money for that...unlikely though
23.05.2007 - 13:32
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Written by Sunioj on 17.05.2007 at 23:13

Damnit, Im not really a megadeth fan, but then again, how often does any big band come here? I will probably come, but if any other bands play before that date that Im more a fan of then I will save my money for that...unlikely though

Dude , look how many big bands came here and will come : Paradise Last ,Behemoth,Therion,Megadeth
----
23.05.2007 - 14:08
Sunioj

Written by The Walrus on 23.05.2007 at 13:32

Dude , look how many big bands came here and will come : Paradise Last ,Behemoth,Therion,Megadeth

I know! This is looking like a good year so far, Im going to check out how much the ticket is to make my final decision. The behemoth show was pretty aweseome though...
23.05.2007 - 14:39
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Written by Sunioj on 23.05.2007 at 14:08

Written by The Walrus on 23.05.2007 at 13:32

I know! This is looking like a good year so far, Im going to check out how much the ticket is to make my final decision. The behemoth show was pretty aweseome though...

I missed Paradise lost's concert , i still can't live with it ..
I think that i won't go to the Megadeth's concert , just don't like them , but i'll go to Therion's concert
----

Hits total: 2974 | This month: 9