Metal Storm logo
The Count Nosferatu Kommando

Original post

Posted by Lucas, 26.05.2006 - 12:57
Searched through all the pages of the archives of the Extreme Section, but could not find the original thread anymore.

I find this a great band, very agressive, nice drumwork. Any other opinions?

EDIT: Found it! Here is their official website, download some songs! http://thecnk.free.fr/index1024.htm
23.04.2007 - 21:18
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ah dammit, the distro I told you about doesn't it anymore. I somewhat expected it but this is still a bummer.

Anyway, let's hope their new album is great and will sky-rocket their popularity so they re-release the first album. I really don't have the energy and money to spend hours and hours and million dollars on finding a copy of the debut.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
10.08.2007 - 04:47
AntaeusM
Elite
http://www.thecnk.org/ any opinion about this new pic of them? :

Besides that, I love their slogan "New album coming soon to protect your children from a politically-correct and non-smoking existence". That made me laugh. The pic, Hreidmarr has short hair now. And eh.. the guy at the right looks like an emo with self-confidence. I do like the outfits though. Overall it is still a horrible pic, but I guess it is suitable for the music they are making.
11.08.2007 - 12:37
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
That picture turns me on. Dammit, they did it again.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.10.2007 - 11:47
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Some months ago, CNK putted online a demo version of the song "L'Hymne à la Joie". Now you can listen the same song in album version at this location.
26.11.2007 - 16:58
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
I just come to buy this afternoon 'L'Hymne à la Joie", the new CNK. And Woowww!!!

First word: impressive.
Second word: massive.

Really a powerful album with a very clean production while keeping the wild and martial sides. My monday's orgasm sure .
And about the packaging, very successful, limit sometimes on certain visuals. But stay coquettish and in continuity of the previous work but though a bit up in my opinion.
26.11.2007 - 17:28
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hey, nice. Forgot a bit about them. Have you heard the first one, and if so, how do they compare?
----

26.11.2007 - 19:56
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Lucas on 26.11.2007 at 17:28

Hey, nice. Forgot a bit about them. Have you heard the first one, and if so, how do they compare?

I've their two albums.
And I listened this new album 6 times today (now again ) and not boried . I find this one better than "Ultraviolence...".
Better production, less linear, more chorus and backing vocals increasing the power of tracks, a martial side always present, in brief a real orgasm "Ultraviolence ... " was very good album, this new is a very very good album IMO

The first song "L'hymne à la Joie" is the metal version of the real Beethoven composition with CNK touch.
A good introduction.

To resume the content of the album, I chose this sentence on the artwork
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever". Everything is resumed on it
26.11.2007 - 19:59
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by White Winter Sun on 26.11.2007 at 19:56

To resume the content of the album, I chose this sentence on the artwork
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever". Everything is resumed on it

Hey, that's from George Orwell.
----

26.11.2007 - 20:18
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Lucas on 26.11.2007 at 19:59

Hey, that's from George Orwell.

There're others good citations on it
Like "L'amour c'est l'infini mis à la portée des caniches" (in english "The love it is the infinity put in the reach of poodles") from Louis-Ferdinand Céline.
02.12.2007 - 21:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Bought the album. Though, in the same order I bought two albums that are waiting to be released, in february. So I'll only receive this album then too. But I suppose I'll forget about it and have a nice present in february.
----

12.12.2007 - 17:49
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Lucas on 02.12.2007 at 21:34

Bought the album. Though, in the same order I bought two albums that are waiting to be released, in february. So I'll only receive this album then too. But I suppose I'll forget about it and have a nice present in february.

Another new song was posted on the band's MySpace page (here)
12.12.2007 - 17:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by White Winter Sun on 12.12.2007 at 17:49

Written by Lucas on 02.12.2007 at 21:34

Another new song was posted on the band's MySpace page (here)

Had actually not heard something up to this point. Not disappointed, but it could have been better.

By the way, that site says they are thinking of re-releasing UUA. Great!
----

12.12.2007 - 18:14
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Lucas on 12.12.2007 at 17:57

Had actually not heard something up to this point. Not disappointed, but it could have been better.

By the way, that site says they are thinking of re-releasing UUA. Great!

Yes I see "Total Eclipse (French only)" on the last blog, but link is broken here and an error message appears.
By the way, about the re-release I found this on the official forum:
"As I have already said, concerning the re-release, the label will have to follow us, thus logically, to wait for the fallout of the new album..." (posted by Hreidmarr itself).
22.02.2008 - 20:33
NOИ
the new album was very very good but not better than the first one. the first one was more powerfull and fast in my opinion, m-a call it industrial black metal, anyways, this is one of my favourite bands, since I love the fast electronic metal sound.
30.10.2009 - 00:44
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Ok it's now official, Ultraviolence Über Alles will be re-released with bonus tracks (samples are available at this location). This re-release will be entitled Ultraviolence Über Alles Übercharged [cover art].

"The long-awaited reissue of our sold-out debut album, Ultraviolence Über Alles, will finally be released by Season of Mist on next November! It will feature the whole album, remastered by Mr Xort, a brand new twisted artwork, plus all the songs remixed or covered by some bands we love, such as BLACKRAIN, HERRSCHAFT, VARSOVIE, TAMTRUM, and many more... The whole shit will be packaged in a beautiful smart ass digipack. Hell yeah. Stay tuned, cuz we've got some other great news coming soon!" (source).

Also, for those of you who are interested in, ou can already preorder your copy at this location.
08.05.2010 - 21:48
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Listened to a bit of them, reminds me of a super toned down version of Incredibly Likely Sloth.
11.08.2011 - 22:25
AXA
An amazing band ,,, i like this band to much and i cant stop hear this amazing music ....