Metal Storm logo
Xbox 360 (tips and chats for present and upcoming games)

Original post

Posted by Herzebeth, 20.06.2007 - 20:34
I've been playing Guitar Hero II a lot it's a great game you know? this console has some specific and exclusive songs on it, the xbox 360 is the only one with Motley Crue's shout at the devil for example hehehe...Guitar Hero III is also coming, I'm excited to see the final set list for that game, word said that they'll add even Slayer and Metallica, that'd be kicking.

I've been also playing Gears Of War...maybe the best game for this console (only available for the 360 actually) it's just an amazing game, too short though, but the online match makes it incredibly replayable, the game structure changes enormously in this version, I simply love to kill dudes I don't know from all over the world lol...

I'm currently waiting for Halo 3, Unreal Tournament 2007, Resident Evil 5, and Grand Theft Auto for the Xbox...

a great console indeed...

Gamertag: Eguiza (add me dudes, let's kill each other on the field)
06.02.2009 - 23:52
Herzebeth
FEAR 2 it's going to be fucking insane, I already sold my COD 5 and my FIFA 09 to buy FEAR2 dude..

add me and let's kill each other online.
----
07.02.2009 - 19:55
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Herzebeth on 06.02.2009 at 23:52

FEAR 2 it's going to be fucking insane, I already sold my COD 5 and my FIFA 09 to buy FEAR2 dude..

add me and let's kill each other online.

Hell yeah dude, the previews and trailers are sexy. That little girl Alma is such a cutie. I'll add you when i get it, i also play some GOW2 online so if you're into that also that's cool.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
02.04.2009 - 03:42
Wyrd
Anyone play CoD 4 or 5? if so add me My gamer tag for XBOX is HoLy DiVeR619!
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
10.06.2009 - 09:09
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I just bought these two today:

Prototype

I traded in about six or seven games just to get this at a discount price, and it was so fucking worth it. This is easily one of the best games I have ever played. Imagine Assassin's Creed mixed with GTA IV, but with more violence, gore, and no negative repercussions for doing bad things, like slaughtering tons of innocent civilians. The graphics are great, especially in the movie clips, and the load time is certainly impressive as well.

Spider Man: Web of Shadows

This one is also really fun, even thought the control can sometimes be bad and the voice acting is horrible. You can switch between the normal Spider-Man costume and the symbiote costume anytime you want, and supposedly Wolverine is in the game with a symbiote costume as well, so I'm looking forward to that.
24.05.2010 - 11:19
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Metro 2033 scares the shit out of me! I played for a while without knowing about my flashlight, so I basically went through the game alternating between a gun and just a lighter haha. I think I might stick with doing that though because it really makes things intense, sorta like Doom 3.