Metal Storm logo
Animal Testing

Original post

Posted by Ellrohir, 24.06.2007 - 12:30
Yesterday i've randomly found and watch this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8syKiJ9AOUg (warning - it's nothing nice to see)...by chance it was right the time when my parrents returned home with puppy dog for my younger brother...and in the combination with it it was really depressive watching...

i don't want to blame anyone - that's against my current life philosophy, but i just wanna know what sort of people must be those sciencists, who are able to do such a work ?...what kind of person can do this every day, then return to home at the evening and say "hello, my darling, let me tell you what i've done today at work...i have tortued to death 10 animals in the name of science...come and kiss your hero..." ?

has anyone any suggestions or comments on this?
06.12.2007 - 01:48
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Plants = Energy Binders
Animals = Space Binders
Humans = Time Binders
Our perceptions of reality are the main things that make us different.

The suffering of the animals is excessive in relation to whatever benefits may be reaped, in most cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDbLtGaoxXs

These animals must suffer so some humans can make more money?!

Dogs body comatose, torchlight roast.
This topic makes me want to listen to some Skinny Puppy.
06.12.2007 - 04:46
selken
Irreligious
Tottaly agree, sadly for the animals this is the law of the stronger, the smarter and the superior, you are not asked by viruses in order to infect you, so you don't have to ask them, I know it sounds cruel but we got no choice, (this has been said millions of times before but:) many scientific advances have been possible because of animal experimentation, one cannot deny all the benefits to mankind, but there are also harms on animals?? of course yes, but we aren't rats nor rabbits, we are humans we have to worry about humans, let rabbits worry about rabbits.
----