Metal Storm logo
Bell Witch - To Release Record With Aerial Ruin, Launch First Track

Seattle based doom duo Bell Witch have teamed up with dark folk elegist Erik Moggridge (guitars/vocals) of Aerial Ruin for a brand new collaboration effort, entitled Stygian Bough Volume I. The latter will be out on June 26th via Profound Lore Records. Stygian Bough Volume I was recorded and mixed by Randall Dunn at Avast Recording Co. in Seattle, WA. Mastering was done by Bob Weston at Chicago Mastering Service in Chicago, IL. Cover art by Adam Burke. To taste a first piece of this record, "Heaven Torn Low II (The Toll)" track has been unleashed, available for listening below.

Comments Bell Witch: Aerial Ruin has been making appearances on our records since "Rows (Of Endless Waves)" and today we are proud to announce Stygian Bough Volume I: A Bell Witch / Aerial Ruin Collaboration, out June 26th on Profound Lore Records. We collectively wrote this five song album and today we're unveiling the third track from it titled "Heaven Torn Low II (The Toll)".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bell Witch
Posted: 28.04.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 38 users
28.04.2020 - 23:42
Desha
delicious dish
Weird to feel not all that excited for a Bell Witch album. They should mix it up a bit, I think they explored all they could with their sound already.
And lmao imagine the least possible exciting collab they could've possibly made.
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill

Hits total: 1024 | This month: 3