Metal Storm logo
Visionatica - Drop New Music Video

German female fronted symphonic metal band Visionatica are back with their fourth music video, which concerns itself with a serious part of German history. In "To The Fallen Roma", from the current album Enigma Fire, vocalist Tamara Amedov pays tribute to the Sinti and Roma who died in Auschwitz and hope raise awareness of and counteract prejudices against these two ethnic groups. The music video was produced in collaboration with Andy Pilkington of Very Metal Art

Tamara Amedov explains her reasons for this unusually serious music video with the following statement: "To The Fallen Roma" is dedicated with deep compassion and from the bottom of my heart to the Sinti and Roma who died in Auschwitz. With this song we want to help to clear up false prejudices and contribute to international understanding. They were humans who were treated inhumanely and only because of their ethnic origin. I would just like to make a small contribution to redress this distorted picture."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Visionatica
Posted: 27.05.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
29.05.2020 - 13:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nothing special, only reason why such bands get attention is female fronted singer. There wont be new nightwish, new floor jansen and mid 90's gothic doom as flowing tears n whitered flowers, ToN, Liv Kristine and so on. This well maybe such band can put first album good, later all falls. Its boring whole song, and you make video . How all album will be.

but there are exceptions, Bulgarian female fronted band what moved to Germany is good
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 658 | This month: 5