Metal Storm logo
Gary Moore

14.07.2007 - 22:57
darksun
As i was surfing on the forum i couldn't see a topic about moore and his great works.I nearly have all his albums and really admire him.So i wanna find out the other Gary fans here
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
14.07.2007 - 23:06
APOHAKC
The Bard
Awesome musician, really likes his style. I have only two albums of this guitar freak but they are really awesome, and song caleed Cold Day In Hell is always on my winamp best of list
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.07.2007 - 10:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like him from Thin Lizzy days and I love his early works heheh I had oe his tape non track list there but ist one of his eraly works, good work
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.07.2007 - 18:31
Alex Smith
I can play bass-guitar all Gary's ballads. I also like to listen to Gary Moore in the car.
17.07.2007 - 20:05
heresiarch
Forever Dead
The guy is performing at my hometown next saturday can't wait
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
13.12.2008 - 01:17
Soliloquy
I'm actually surprised that no one talks about him all too much. granted, i'm not that big into moore, but from what i have heard, i honestly dont know why i'm not?! well...maybe his cds being hard to find have something to do with it. but this guy is absolutly phenomenal! great tone. great melody. great emotion. he has everything guitarists strike for. and that sustain from his guitar...:O
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
13.08.2010 - 06:01
bard
I picked up a 'best of' collection of his a while back rather impulsively, it was probably the best non-metal purchase I've ever made. He's got a particular way of making a song both 'catchy and fun' and 'emotional and relevant' at the same time. The bluesy solos are pretty wicked too. What stinks is that his music doesn't strike any of the same chords with anyone I've played it for. People just sort of raise their eyebrows and ask me why I'm listening to him...it's a shame.
----
13.08.2010 - 21:41
JohnDoe
Account deleted
I recommernd the "Blues for Greeny" - Gary's tribute to Peter Green of early Fleetwood Mac.

Gary played some great hard rock in the 80s; need to dust of some of those albums.
17.08.2010 - 05:26
Empress
Huge Gary Moore fan and have been for years. It is a shame that more people haven't listened to his music as he is an amazing talent. I have several of his CD's and I can't say there is a bad one in the bunch. I only wish that there would be an opportunity to see him live on stage in my area.
17.08.2010 - 06:01
Vikcen
Metálico
I'm not a fan of Gary Moore, but i have one cd of him, "Wild Frontier", i like it. And i like specially the songs "Over the Hills and Far Away" and "Wild Frontier" =).