Metal Storm logo
Soulfly - Enter The Studio

Soulfly are proud to announce they have entered the studio, where they are recording the follow-up to their 2018 release, Ritual. For the twelfth album, the band is working with producer Arthur Rizk at Platinum Underground in Phoenix, Arizona. The as-of-yet-untitled-record is tentatively scheduled for a late 2021 release via Nuclear Blast.

Max Cavalera comments: "I've been working on this record with my son, Zyon, since June of last year. We are in the studio now with producer Arthur Rizk, creating a really wild record. Expect the unexpected! No rules, no limits, not holding anything back, just pure SOULFLY!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Soulfly
Posted: 22.01.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
23.01.2021 - 04:37
Hellcult
Sweet! XD
----
And I see the blade fall down upon the head of lord in heaven
And Darkness falls upon the end of history
While I drink the milk of the Black Goddess and cry over the mankind

Black Moses is my name...
23.01.2021 - 12:02
The Entity
Loved Ritual and the latest CC album, so looking forward to this!
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
23.01.2021 - 19:01
omne metallum
Contributor
Given he's so prone to spreading his good material over several albums in a short period of time and hasn't done much except Killer be Killed recently, I have somewhat higher hopes for the record
----
Just because I'm not listening doesn't mean I don't care
24.01.2021 - 17:05
s(AINT)
Absolutely love Max and Soulfly and am really stoked about the new record because Psychosis, Ritual and Reluctant Hero are all fantastic albums. Hope that Max stays in good form musically and continues the streak!

Hits total: 777 | This month: 3