Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - Upcoming Full Length In Mixing Phase

Rhapsody Of Fire are nearing the end of the work of their next full length instalment. The follow-up to 2019's The Eighth Mountain is currently in the mixing phase, which is being handled by Sebastian Seeb Levermann.

Rhapsody Of Fire commented: "Our next album is now in its crucial mixing phase, which is being done by the one and only Sebastian Seeb Levermann! We can't wait to share with all our fans the result of this intense 2-year work! A first glimpse of the second chapter of the Nephilim Saga might be released way earlier than you think. Stay tuned!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rhapsody Of Fire
Posted: 08.04.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 95 users
08.04.2021 - 18:08
skelator
Last album was great, so keep it going guys and dont disappoint me!
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
08.04.2021 - 18:33
JoHn Doe
Which Rhapsody is this one?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
08.04.2021 - 21:29
Dinruth
.. without Fabio and Luca this is not Rhapsody for me
08.04.2021 - 22:40
Taravilyaion
Written by Dinruth on 08.04.2021 at 21:29

I totally agree..
I miss the good old times between "Symphony of Enchanted Lands" and "Power of the Dragonflame".
Ever since Luca left it went downhill.
After Fabio left it and he became replaced it became awful.

Giacomo Voli may be a good singer but he never can replace Fabio.
This is typically one of those times that past successes don't ensure the future attemps.

(I don't remember the correct saying)
----
"The best violence against one is the violence no one ever forgets.."
09.04.2021 - 03:27
mikeprado30
Bah! People just live for complaining as a sport as it seems. The band did survive without Fabio (Into the Legend was DOPE! Can't understand what the hell people awaits from music and musicians ), and the last album without Fabio was very nice. Hopefully the band will be releasing more amazing music for people who doesn't live to complain but ENJOY MUSIC WITHOUT FOOLISH PREJUDICES.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
09.04.2021 - 08:56
Dinruth
Written by mikeprado30 on 09.04.2021 at 03:27

Bah! People just live for complaining as a sport as it seems. The band did survive without Fabio (Into the Legend was DOPE! Can't understand what the hell people awaits from music and musicians ), and the last album without Fabio was very nice. Hopefully the band will be releasing more amazing music for people who doesn't live to complain but ENJOY MUSIC WITHOUT FOOLISH PREJUDICES.

I am not complaining .. the music may be good .. I just grew up with Rhapsody in its original form and lost interest after Luca and Fabio left ... this is not me saying the new Rhapsody is garbage .. this is me saying this is not the Rhapsody I grew up with, so I turn my attention to other bands
09.04.2021 - 12:42
JoHn Doe

so what is the foolish prejudice in this context?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
09.04.2021 - 18:15
skelator
Written by Taravilyaion on 08.04.2021 at 22:40

Written by Dinruth on 08.04.2021 at 21:29

I totally agree..
I miss the good old times between "Symphony of Enchanted Lands" and "Power of the Dragonflame".
Ever since Luca left it went downhill.
After Fabio left it and he became replaced it became awful.

Giacomo Voli may be a good singer but he never can replace Fabio.
This is typically one of those times that past successes don't ensure future the future attemps.

(I don't remember the saying)

But Lione/Rhapsody album was just dull. Original line up maybe will come back one day...maybe
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
09.04.2021 - 19:30
dammage11

Fabio sang on Into The Legend, didn't he? That was the one where they regained their footing after Luca left
19.04.2021 - 03:05
@zgarol
I enjoyed a lot first 2 albums without Turilli, but I can't listen to the last one. Maybe the new singer is just not my cup of tea.
05.06.2021 - 00:08
CWA
Written by JoHn Doe on 08.04.2021 at 18:33

This joke is tired and old now.
05.06.2021 - 00:21
JoHn Doe
Written by CWA on 05.06.2021 at 00:08

that still hasn't answered my question.
----
05.06.2021 - 00:28
CWA
Written by JoHn Doe on 05.06.2021 at 00:21

Written by CWA on 05.06.2021 at 00:08

that still hasn't answered my question.

haha, I do appreciate the witty reply.

Hits total: 1090 | This month: 8