Metal Storm logo
KFC Vs McDonald's

Original post

Posted by Remus, 24.09.2007 - 01:41
Ok, so you may have noticed that i'm a little obsessed with Kentucky Fried Chicken. Man that fried chicken is so amazing! It's so tender yet the skin is so crispy - i can see why Cartman ate it all! I usually like the drumsticks - i'm a thigh-man not a breast-man(much like in real life ). And those "Sprinkle Pops" - it's like meat-popcorn - what more could you ask for?

McDonald's on the other hand is really good too. The popular choice. I really like the taste of their mayo (especially on the "Quarter Pounder Deluxe" - always get it wit extra mayo) and despite what some people say, i don't think it tastes like cardbaord! Their burgers are quite small so value-for-money-wise it's not as good as KFC.

So which do you prefer and why?

Poll

So, do you love Colonel Sanders or does Ronald do it for you?

McDonald's
KFC

Total votes: 65
07.12.2008 - 05:55
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Draggon: There are places that create better ice cream treats than McDonalds...
08.12.2008 - 14:46
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Globalization aside, I'll go for MacDonalds..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
09.12.2008 - 05:58
DevilBabi
Eeewwwwwwwwww.
Dudes. we should be eating neither of these.
I dont eat KFC, and have not now for at least 5 or 6 years.
They miss treat their chickens and im not down with animal cruelty.
And maccas, well shit its maccqas, they dont abuse their animals but fuck they over use the old sugar
09.12.2008 - 19:52
Cah
So... I like Mc, but... but lately I 'm eat Burger king here Brazil.
----
* I´m me, You are Yourself.
Don´t forget this! *
14.12.2008 - 16:04
Hyvaarin
Written by Guest on 13.11.2008 at 05:27

You should really watch SuperSize Me if you already haven't Hyvaarin...people in there treat McDonalds as a culture and a way of life...there is one guy in that movie that is interviewed that does...it is really sad...it's even more sad to think that there are possibly more Americans like him that treat McDonalds like a culture...

I'll watch it as soon as I get a chance .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."