Metal Storm logo
Black metal radio

Original post

Posted by BitterCOld, 01.06.2006 - 22:53
for those of you familiar with blackmetalradio.com, looks like version 2.0 is about ready and will be launched on, surprisingly, 6/6/06.

I am looking forward to their changes... I like the fact they had about 20 hour long shows online that you could skip through... great way to get to check out bands.
12.04.2007 - 15:53
Pyrolol
Account deleted
They hold 10 back for anyone, if you pay you can get another 15.
18.04.2007 - 18:21
FOOCK Nam
Written by Guest on 10.04.2007 at 14:43

I dunno if this is allowed, but if you have real trouble getting the files to stream; you can download them from:

http://www.blackmetalradio.com/listen/get_file.php?track=3b&show=139

NB: the b represents the high quality one, remove it for the low bitrate. Save it as a *.mp3 and it should work.

Are you sure from that link can download? I pasted it but it doesnt work...I really want to download songs from it, if there are other ways, tell me...
11.05.2007 - 19:15
Lathronniel
Written by FOOCK Nam on 18.04.2007 at 18:21

Written by Guest on 10.04.2007 at 14:43

I dunno if this is allowed, but if you have real trouble getting the files to stream; you can download them from:

http://www.blackmetalradio.com/listen/get_file.php?track=3b&show=139

NB: the b represents the high quality one, remove it for the low bitrate. Save it as a *.mp3 and it should work.

Are you sure from that link can download? I pasted it but it doesnt work...I really want to download songs from it, if there are other ways, tell me...

i think that's the only way
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
11.05.2007 - 19:24
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Can't you get yourself Soulseek or any other downloading program and just search all the songs manually yourself?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.11.2007 - 15:48
Lord TJ
Some songs arent on there, I checked myself. Theres some bands that dont even have a myspace.

I love this site, I always go to it when im bored of my music on my computer that I have saved.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
07.04.2008 - 22:27
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Currently listening to Thorny Woods on this site. I personally think it's a good idea for exposure, not to mention it gives you a good diverse (band wise) playlist so you don't have to manually search for things. Like right now (well, before and after this post) I'm studying Thermochemistry and listening to some Metal, so it's nice not having to do anything else.
----
The force will be with you, always.
08.04.2008 - 10:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
OMG I havnt lsiten thgis radio some year damn I even forgot about it gonna look it soon
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.05.2008 - 17:45
TheBigRossowski
Many Thanks to Black Metal Radio! When I was living in the states and had no income (but my moms, haha) there was black metal radio to feed my hunger! It is a great way to learn about new bands if you don't read any magazines or anything. I remember I heard a few classics for my first time there (Sapthuran, Thyrane).

They have more than just "black metal" though. They played "April Ethereal" from Opeth on one episode. Nonetheless, if you want to hear new music, check em' out!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
26.10.2009 - 22:31
boogy
Hey everyone. regarding this site, just try orbit downloader, it's free and works. It saves songs in mp3 format, and after that you can tag name the files with another program. I have also tried to downloadmusic from this site for a long time, and i only yesterday found this application (it's a browser plugin). Hope that works for you. regards,
27.10.2009 - 13:57
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by boogy on 26.10.2009 at 22:31

Hey everyone. regarding this site, just try orbit downloader, it's free and works. It saves songs in mp3 format, and after that you can tag name the files with another program. I have also tried to downloadmusic from this site for a long time, and i only yesterday found this application (it's a browser plugin). Hope that works for you. regards,

I tried that plug-in but didn't have much luck with it unfortunately...ironically, I downloaded it to "steal" my own tracks off myspace since my hard drive with my bands EP on it recently failed and, I wasn't smart enough to keep a back-up around, all known copies of the release reside in the States still, haha..doh.
24.09.2011 - 19:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In epizode hmmm 60-80 was band Nechrist whit soem red album cover and also song starts at germamn lanuadge, I cant find this band and song anybody knows what was it=
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.09.2011 - 20:45
dr.doom
I'm checking this out right now, they're playing a lot more technical death metal than anything...

Not that I don't like tech death, but I was kind of hoping it would mostly be BM.
25.09.2011 - 00:04
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Yea I started listening to BMR about 5 years ago and even then there was a lot of death metal which I always thought odd considering it's Black Metal Radio not Black and Death Metal Radio. Oh well still a damn good site. I wish it worked at my job. Another good metal radio site that I listen to at work all the time that has a more wide variety of metal is Onslaught Radio.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~