Metal Storm logo
Welcoming New Staff: Netzach!

05.04.2023 - 04:12
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
Admin
We are pleased to announce that another longtime MS user has joined the ranks of staff: Netzach. Netzach has been involved in many functions around the site for a while now and is probably known to many of you for one reason or another; he has is one of our current official reviewers and has done a few interviews (you may remember that the front page was entirely his for a period at the beginning of this year), in addition to contributing to news and being one of our main proofreaders of guest submissions. Netzach joined Metal Storm in 2012 and after years of socializing around the forums and ShoutBox started getting more seriously involved around 2020, which got our attention and ultimately our trust; we promoted him to contributor about this time in 2021, and since then he has continued to be a cool guy.

We're chuffed to have Netzach as part of out staff ensemble now, and we hope you will join us in congratulating him on his promotion. Okay, maybe we're getting a little full of ourselves here, but we think it's neat.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
05.04.2023 - 08:55
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by ScreamingSteelUS on 05.04.2023 at 04:12

We're chuffed to have Netzach as part of out staff ensemble now, and we hope you will join us in congratulating him on his promotion. Okay, maybe we're getting a little full of ourselves here, but we think it's neat.

Congratulations Netzach! It's great news, Although I thought you were already staff tbh, which I guess shows that's where you rightfully belong
05.04.2023 - 09:45
JoHn Doe
Congratulations!
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
05.04.2023 - 15:20
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Congrats, man!
06.04.2023 - 08:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Grattis Joel, congratulations dude.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing