Metal Storm logo
Bonsai and associated things

03.11.2007 - 03:05
Fuath
I have just newly gotten into the art of bonsai and other plant growing

i have numerous plants (bonsais, garden plants and bamboo)
at the moment i am unable to post pictures of my plants, but in time i will find a way

im more interested in indoor bonsai than outdoor, so if you have any recomendations for suitable plants for indoor, the i will be more than happy to listen
im interested to know if anyone else is into this sort of thing, if so, wat are your favourites plants and tequniques and why?
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

03.11.2007 - 05:59
Icewings
La Luna
Hey this is wonderful, working with plants is such a wonderful art, and well as for me I do a lot of Feng Shui so there's many different types of plants and things that you can work on and well be careful where you put them too , after all that's the beauty of feng shui . Overall I love plants ..
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
03.11.2007 - 08:54
Fuath
Written by Icewings on 03.11.2007 at 05:59

Hey this is wonderful, working with plants is such a wonderful art, and well as for me I do a lot of Feng Shui so there's many different types of plants and things that you can work on and well be careful where you put them too , after all that's the beauty of feng shui . Overall I love plants ..

thats awesome!!!!
its so hard to find anyone who loves plants like this!!!!! is there any one plant that is your favourite??
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

07.11.2007 - 17:04
Icewings
La Luna
I agree with you is really hard , I mean now days people don't appreciate nature , but well let me see UHMMM Favorite favorite ? ohh my that's tough , for me there's certain type of plants for everything do well I guess I have a lot of favorites and stuff , what about you ?any favorite in particular ?

Written by Fuath on 03.11.2007 at 08:54

thats awesome!!!!
its so hard to find anyone who loves plants like this!!!!! is there any one plant that is your favourite??
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
08.11.2007 - 00:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Since when this shood be in art forum IMO place are general forum
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.11.2007 - 07:02
Fuath
Written by Icewings on 07.11.2007 at 17:04

I agree with you is really hard , I mean now days people don't appreciate nature , but well let me see UHMMM Favorite favorite ? ohh my that's tough , for me there's certain type of plants for everything do well I guess I have a lot of favorites and stuff , what about you ?any favorite in particular ?

Written by Fuath on 03.11.2007 at 08:54

thats awesome!!!!

i really like all plants too, they all have there own unique qualities, but i think that my favourite is definitely the rhodedendron (i think thats how u spell it)

@Kariasakis7, bonsai is the art of miniaturization of trees, so yeh it is an art

here is one example of a definition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonsai
----
FRACTALS!!!!!