Metal Storm logo
How often do you play?

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 12.11.2007 - 21:57
I play sometimes, I use to play majority of the time. Being with friends, girlfriend, and the computer all distracts me from playing.

But then again I can't put a band together her for anything! Nobody is good enough for metal! So its not like I have something to prove out here. Im not so bad of a player though. I am kinda getting back up to playing majority of the time. I need to change my strings first!

Poll

How often do you play your instrument?

Majority of the time
Sometimes
All the time
Rarely

Total votes: 113
03.12.2015 - 18:47
Doge of Venice
I play sometimes, because I need to find a balance in things I do because I have a tonne of interests. However, been playing a lot more recently because I've been laying down some recordings and well, trying to get the perfect take means a lot of repetition and it has really solidified my playing after 4 or so years of playing rarely. Still got a ways to go, but I've been feeling much more comfortable recently.
31.12.2015 - 02:47
bemoje
This big ass list might help you get gigs.. contact details and everything for hundreds of metal venues/festivals.. its for several countries! www.iotunn.com/nordic-metal-booking-list
14.10.2016 - 19:36
Haddock666
Everyday at least a little bit. Band practices once a week.
23.10.2016 - 21:01
The3rdTausk
I used to play a lot (I'm not that great), but lately I've formed some nasty symptoms of Cubital tunnel syndrome so playing has been difficult. I still love it just the same, though!
----
I've got 4 album in mind, working on 1 at a time. Currently? My Dark Story. Not sure I'd call i tmetal though.. I'm dumb so I wouldn't know.