Metal Storm logo
Illdisposed - Parts Ways With Guitarist

Danish extreme metallers Illdisposed have issued he following update:

"On December 15th Martin Thim will play his last show with us. Martin doesn't have the time it takes to play with us anymore, his normal job and private life is his priority. He is the first Illdisposed member ever who wasn't sacked. But Martin will still come with us on the road now and then and you might find him sleeping at the merch booth pretending to be selling our stuff. We have known Martin's decision since July. Within the next day we will reveal Martin's replacement."

Source: illdisposed.dk
Band profile: Illdisposed
Posted: 06.12.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 0 users
06.12.2007 - 20:35
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
On no! I really, really hope it won't affect their music, nor the release date of the next album.
06.12.2007 - 21:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Work and private life are nor for metalheads
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.12.2007 - 04:06
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I hope it will affect their music - they've been going downhill for a while now. It's a shame to see him leave because he is a great guitarist, but they need more inspiration or something.
07.12.2007 - 16:24
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
>Replacement already annouced<

"All right folks, it's time to reveal Martin's replacement. Our new guitarist is a longtime friend from Copenhagen, always showing up at our shows to party with us. Ladies and gentlemen: Mr. Franz Hellboss. The first time you'll see Franz live on stage with us will be in Copenhagen on Saturday, December 15th where he will join us for a song or two."

Complete information here.

Hits total: 2434 | This month: 7