Metal Storm logo
Blood Stain Child

13.11.2007 - 09:08
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
I heard these guys were "Japan's Children of Bodom", so i thought i gotta check em out, and lucky i did - theyre awesome theyre new album mozaiq is quite good, and so this is the thread of Blood Stain Child

so tell us what u think of them, fav songs, albums etc.

Post away!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
01.12.2007 - 16:31
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by BurbotsRevenge on 13.11.2007 at 09:08

I heard these guys were "Japan's Children of Bodom", so i thought i gotta check em out, and lucky i did - theyre awesome theyre new album mozaiq is quite good, and so this is the thread of Blood Stain Child

Post away!

A friend of mine is always telling me to hear Blood Stain Child. So, i guess that this time i'll do it. Which album do you recommend to start?
01.12.2007 - 17:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Grr more boring how band what thay copy sorry ppl Japanisg metal are boring and Sabbat proove it
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.12.2007 - 02:34
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
Written by Unconsecrated on 01.12.2007 at 16:31

Written by BurbotsRevenge on 13.11.2007 at 09:08

Post away!

A friend of mine is always telling me to hear Blood Stain Child. So, i guess that this time i'll do it. Which album do you recommend to start?

probably idolator, thats my fav
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
23.05.2008 - 00:00
Ferret
Account deleted
I love these guys, they make me think of In Flames fused with a Japanese techno band.
10.01.2012 - 05:24
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
What a polarizing band! It seems many people either love it or hate it. I just don't get it. There are bands out there doing electro metal WELL and this just isn't one of them. It's such a mess

Mostly, I don't hear anything that reminds me of an extreme power metal band or CoB at all. It's just poorly done techno pop with some metal thrown in an an unnecessary additional layer to the "music."
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
10.01.2012 - 06:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Susan on 10.01.2012 at 05:24
Mostly, I don't hear anything that reminds me of an extreme power metal band or CoB at all. It's just poorly done techno pop with some metal thrown in an an unnecessary additional layer to the "music."

You can't hear extreme power because it's not - technically their music (at least their most recent album) falls under the trancecore genre. It's basically synth pop-ish melo-death with techno/dance elements.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.01.2012 - 06:49
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
I hear the synth pop-ish techno/dance elements but barely enough melo-death to understand why so many metalheads are getting their panties in a wad over this album! To each their own sorta thing I guess?
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
10.01.2012 - 07:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Susan on 10.01.2012 at 06:49
I hear the synth pop-ish techno/dance elements but barely enough melo-death to understand why so many metalheads are getting their panties in a wad over this album! To each their own sorta thing I guess?

I think it's the lack of melo-death that people despise to be honest. Because 2% of the entire sound can be considered metal, metalheads check it out, and they get upset because it's 98% dance music.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.01.2012 - 08:00
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.01.2012 at 07:56

Written by Susan on 10.01.2012 at 06:49

I think it's the lack of melo-death that people despise to be honest. Because 2% of the entire sound can be considered metal, metalheads check it out, and they get upset because it's 98% dance music.

But no one's upset! I mean, some of us are, but SO MANY people are eating this up.

And for the record I don't think dance music is bad. This is just poorly done dance music and poorly done metal smushed together. sigh..
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
10.01.2012 - 08:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Susan on 10.01.2012 at 08:00
But no one's upset! I mean, some of us are, but SO MANY people are eating this up.

Ah misinterpretation fail.

I personally would be more offended by the trancecore movement if it was gaining mainstream success like dubstep. But it's not.

Yet...
----
10.01.2012 - 13:33
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Susan on 10.01.2012 at 08:00

I honestly see more people hating it that loving it.
You're just confused because the lovers scream higher than the haters.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

10.01.2012 - 14:54
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Well I for one think this is horrible.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
10.01.2012 - 22:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 10.01.2012 at 13:33

They also dance more provocatively.
----
10.01.2012 - 22:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.01.2012 at 22:17

Written by X-Ray Rod on 10.01.2012 at 13:33

They also dance more provocatively.

Oh totally, I've been practicing a lot lately. Dude you will love my latest Choreography. It has lots of background surprises too: smoke, lights and two goats among other stuff. It's hawt.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

11.01.2012 - 20:46
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
Upload it to youtube or it never happened
----
loves 小巫
16.01.2012 - 07:11
Necrox
I loved Idolator and Mozaiq, but their new one, Epsilon, well...
28.01.2012 - 22:28
Cyroth
I really like what they are doing and find it super catchy and great
----
29.01.2012 - 00:32
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Metalcore---Deathcore---Trancecore.... No, these things are boring.