Metal Storm logo
Shining (NOR) - New Video Released

Last year, the Norwegians Shining (NOR) released their latest record, International Blackjazz Society. Almost a year later, they release a new video from it. The experimental metallers decided to showcase the track "House Of Control". You can watch the video directed by Juliette Beavan right now here.

"It's so great to finally have a video for our song 'House Of Control', since it means so much to me," explains frontman Jørgen Munkeby. "Not only are the lyrics very personal, but musically the track was also a bold step into a more varied and melodic landscape. We had no idea how that new direction would work out, but it has ended up being my favourite track off the album. I had so much fun shooting the video, and I'm very happy to present this steaming hot new clip!"

Shining (NOR) are currently playing shows across Europe with co-headliners Intronaut, with support by Obsidian Kingdom.

Source: shining.no
Band profile: Shining (NOR)
Posted: 28.09.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 51 users
28.09.2016 - 14:41
Lanthros
Ive never really listened to Shining before. I really enjoyed this though. Catchy without being overly hook driven. Ill be listening more in the future.

Hits total: 1654 | This month: 9