Metal Storm logo
Sabbat

Original post

Posted by Baz Anderson, 22.08.2007 - 01:29
English thrash legends Sabbat, I recently added to the site and also surprisingly only recently got into.
My first opportunity to see them was at Wacken, but I saw Falconer instead, but just a few days ago at Bloodstock here in England I finally got to see the mighty Sabbat live.

They are a very pagan band, before each song Martin told us what it was about and more times than not it was something very pagan. Apparently the main reason they split up originally was because of a split in the band to do with the beliefs not being shared by everyone. Alas, we have Sabbat now and they are back to give us some more top class thrash again.

They have two albums worth listening to - "History Of A Time To Come" and "Dreamweaver", the third has been forgotten about by the band as well as fans.
These two albums are really fantastic though, if you like thrash metal and don't know these albums - I highly recommend them!

So in here we shall talk about anything Sabbat
The Bloodstock review will be on shortly and there will be pictures included in there.
15.01.2009 - 03:53
JENNYJUDAS87
Account deleted
Sabbat is a great band!!!the english band!lol
15.01.2009 - 07:25
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I can't remember if I already posted in this thread (too lazy to even check the first page) but yeah, Sabbat are one of the few thrash metal bands I regulary listen to.... History Of A Time To Come is a close to perfect album.... great riffs, an awesome melodic work, heaviness... just the production doesn't fit very well with the density of the music but yes, Sabbat are an awesome band.
15.01.2009 - 19:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.01.2009 at 07:25

I can't remember if I already posted in this thread (too lazy to even check the first page) but yeah, Sabbat are one of the few thrash metal bands I regulary listen to.... History Of A Time To Come is a close to perfect album.... great riffs, an awesome melodic work, heaviness... just the production doesn't fit very well with the density of the music but yes, Sabbat are an awesome band.

IMO there no other even simmilar band sinto thrsh metal family like this Sabbat, and band lyriucs isnt typical thrash at all IMO it makes it unique
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.01.2009 - 22:44
rageing atheist
Account deleted
Sabbat have some of my favorite lyrics in metal.