Metal Storm logo
After All - Singer Forced To Sit Out Tour

Belgian's loudest - Thrash Metal band - After All have updated their website with the following update:

"For reasons beyond his control, After All singer Piet Focroul is forced to sit out most of the upcoming European tour with Vicious Rumors and Agent Steel. On the affected dates, Piet will be replaced by Peter Evrard.

The scheduled dates in Dortmund, Frankfurt, Weert, Eeklo (Meetjesland Metalfest IV), Noordwijk and Rijssen are not affected and will feature Piet as lead singer. Peter joins the tour from September 10th in Pratteln, Switzerland, until the end of the run in Vienna, Austria on September 29th.

The show must go on indeed. However, Peter joining the band is a temporary thing only. From October on, Piet returns and will perform with After All as scheduled."

For a list of all dates of this Alienigma Tour, click here.

Source: home.scarlet.be
Band profile: After All
Event: Agent Steel: Alienigma European Tour
Posted: 23.08.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 3 users
23.08.2007 - 15:33
Thryce
Retired Staff
I almost never use the expression "OMG", but this is a beautiful occasion.
[Janice]Oh My Fucking God[/Janice]... Peter Evrard
They should've asked Sven de Caluwé, he's the all rounder in the Belgian metal scene, lol.

Good thing Piet can still perform on Meetjesland Metalfest... ([Nelson]Haha[/Nelson] @ Collin).

For those who don't know Peter Evrard. He won Belgian's version of Pop Idol. For more info click here and http://www.peterevrard.be for samples.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
20.09.2007 - 14:07
Promonex
Cathemeral
LOL, I just saw this as well. Been to After All's profile, found the link "Singer Forced To Sit Out Tour", took a brief glance at who'd be the replacement and just went "OMFG"

One gotta give him kudos for his song selection though. Over here a contestant was kicked out because his songs mostly by bands like Kiss, Status Quo and ZZ Top weren't poppy enough for the broadcaster
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2876 | This month: 3