Metal Storm logo
Astrology influences music tastes?

Original post

Posted by MadGatsu, 14.09.2007 - 19:19
OK guys. This topic might sound ridiculous, but today i started thinking. What if my personality influenced my music tastes (in this case, metal, punk, hard rock)? And everyone knows, (even though i dont really buy all the astrological crap) people born in certain months tend to have similar personalities, and they change along the year. Im gemini, and i have kind of a hard personality. A bit rebellious. So maybe thats why i started liking metal? (one of the reasons). This topic is just a statistical thing, just as curiosity.

Feel free to delete it if moderators find it completely unnecessary. Cheers

PS: Im sorry but the poll only had 9 options i could write, and there are 12 horoscope signs in total. Everyone who is NOT from one of the ones available, please vote in "Other" and write down a post telling whats yours. Thanks! ;P

Poll

What is your horoscope sign?

Other (Post it please)
Gemini
Leo
Virgo
Scorpio
Aries
Cancer
Libra
Taurus

Total votes: 115
26.11.2011 - 21:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 26.11.2011 at 18:33
The picture is it real? Never watched the movie.

Yep. For 6 months straight he had only a small coffee and an apple a day, dropped from 200+lbs to 130lbs. Method acting ftw.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.01.2012 - 21:06
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I'm Aquarius...and no, I don't think there's any kind of influence
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
12.01.2012 - 11:02
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
@ vårÐå. Air sign FTW!

I don't know about this one. Music is an outlet for the soul, potential speaking to all in many voices through the heart and mind. I like astrology and have studied it, but The only thing I took from it in the long run was a way to understand and have true compassion for people. Music reflects temperament potentially (which could be linked to astrology and signs) Empowerment and personification IS useful but reading a chart online will not get you anywhere really. As a mirror, a star chart will never reflects yourself truly back at yourself, It will always be distorted by your separate self and ego. just live life the way you wanna, find your true path and fallow it, Love unselfishly, except the love given to you and give it back accordingly.... GEMINI FYI. Just get out there and make the world into the place you'd want to live in... this post has deviated from topic rapidly, so I digress.
----
Coldgrits