Polish death metallers Decapitated face yet another line-up change. This time it is drummer Kerim "Krimh" Lechner, who joined the band in 2009 and now departs due to "personal differences".

Kerim released the following statement on his Facebook page: "Hi! I sadly have to inform you about some major change that happened in the last months. I am NO longer a member of Decapitated! Too many personal differences and other difficulties made me decide like this. I appreciate the good times we had together and what we could achieve in more than 2 and a half years. Even if our ways are dividing, I wish the band to keep going. However, it's time for me to move on. I don't know what will be next but I would like to stay in this business. I love to write and play music for you guys. This is my life and this is what I want to continue."

The band has revealed that they will be joined by fellow countryman and former Vader drummer Pawel "Pawulon"Jaroszewicz on their upcoming tours, starting with their recently announced Asian Invasion Tour.

Asian Invasion tour dates:

08-09-12 - NEPFEST - Kathmandu - Nepal
11-09-12 - The Rock Pub - Bangkok - Thailand
13-09-12 - Creative Chaos vol. II - Zouk - Singapore
15-09-12 - RRI Auditorium - Jogjakarta - Indonesia
18-09-12 - Club Quattro - Tokyo, Japan
19-09-12 - Club Quattro - Nagoya, Japan
20-09-12 - Akaso - Osaka, Japan
22-09-12 - Top Shoppe - Manila - Philippines

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Decapitated

Posted: 02.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

J. N. - 02.09.2012 at 14:28
The band should just call it a day. It's pretty much 110% dead anyway.
!J.O.O.E.! - 02.09.2012 at 14:32
Written by J. N. on 02.09.2012 at 14:28

The band should just call it a day. It's pretty much 110% dead anyway.

Is that like, 10% zombie?
J. N. - 02.09.2012 at 14:36
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 02.09.2012 at 14:32

Is that like, 10% zombie?

Like, yes.

Reincarnapitated, the uprising of the Polish technical zombiecore sensation.
!J.O.O.E.! - 02.09.2012 at 14:38
Written by J. N. on 02.09.2012 at 14:36

Like, yes.

Reincarnapitated, the uprising of the Polish technical zombiecore sensation.

I would have just gone with Recapitated, but I guess that does sound like an industrial remix album.
Nabadeep - 02.09.2012 at 16:29
FAAAAAK!!!!
Opethian - 02.09.2012 at 18:00
I agree. I forget that they released a record last year. They should have called it quits right after releasing 'The Negation'. I honestly didn't care much for 'Carnival is Forever' overrated sound
psykometal - 02.09.2012 at 18:05
Not really surprised, kinda figured Decapitated was going to become a revolving door of musicians with Vogg being the only constant member. I look forward to seeing what Krimh will do now, he's a damn good drummer. Not surprised to see that Paul is the step-in substitute, that guy is like the Tony Laureano of Poland. So who wants to bet the vocalist is the next person to leave...
Mattybu - 02.09.2012 at 18:33
Machiavelli - 02.09.2012 at 23:13
Krimh is insanely talented... I'm actually kinda glad cuz the last Decapitated record was a 6/10 which I actually had high expectations for... hopefully he finds his place soon in another band but PLEASE get the best vox you can find.
psykometal - 03.09.2012 at 01:02
Written by Machiavelli on 02.09.2012 at 23:13

I'm hoping Krimh does his own thing, he has some songs that he wrote and recorded guitar and drums for on his youtube page that are pretty good...
AXA - 03.09.2012 at 01:32
I'm very sorry to read that "Kerim" was very active with the band .. i like his playing
and i wish you all the best in the future , Ave \../,
LeChron James - 03.09.2012 at 08:04
HellHammer's got this.
Cynic Metalhead - 03.09.2012 at 09:31
Written by psykometal on 02.09.2012 at 18:05

I read it somewhere Krimh is planning to open up his side project band with other members( I think one of them is from Vader). But, I'm not quite sure about this news as it was mentioned in other Metal websites( not trusted!). If this is true, then I think he did a great job to leave Decapitated and do something that he was really planning to do it. btw, he will surely missed in Decapitated army.
Cynic Metalhead - 03.09.2012 at 09:49
Written by Opethian on 02.09.2012 at 18:00

I honestly didn't care much for 'Carnival is Forever' overrated sound

As far as their previous works is concerned, CIF was one of the weakest. But, i won't get refrain from saying it wasn't that bad either. Musically, CIF was quite drifted away album from their previous releases( Nihility and Winds of Creation) which inevitably scored pretty low in discographies section. Accepted.

But look, as long as they're pretty good in innovation department, i still consider their weakest work to be the BEST produced.
Neroese - 03.09.2012 at 13:34
Morbidron - 03.09.2012 at 14:40
That's a fucking shame...
psykometal - 03.09.2012 at 18:45
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 03.09.2012 at 09:31

This would be kool, I wonder who said Vader member(s) would be...
infernaldeath87 - 10.09.2012 at 05:45