US extreme metallers Ævangelist have finally unveiled the cover art that will grace Omen Ex Simulacra, their brand new second album that will be available on October 11th via Debemur Morti Productions. Take a look at the cover below which was rendered by Polish artist Andrzej Masianis.

As for audio teasers, you can stream the new song "Abysscape" from the new album over here if you haven't already.

Omen Ex Simulacra tracklist:

Band profile: Ævangelist

Posted: 12.08.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Fearmeister - 12.08.2013 at 11:11
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mr. Doctor - 12.08.2013 at 13:59
Not bad! But what can I say... after the debut and the EP, the artwork is a bit disappointing. Still good though.
Marcel Hubregtse - 12.08.2013 at 14:03
Written by Mr. Doctor on 12.08.2013 at 13:59

disagreed. This artwork is so much better than any of their previous artwork.
mz - 12.08.2013 at 14:50
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.08.2013 at 14:03

Written by Mr. Doctor on 12.08.2013 at 13:59

disagreed. This artwork is so much better than any of their previous artwork.

disagreed, their previous artworks were suitable for their materials and did show the essence of aevangelist's sound. This artwork, on the other hand, is not eye catching at all and does not probably set the right mood for the new album (again,probably, since new album is not released yet)
Alex Fenger - 12.08.2013 at 15:42
I'm going to have to agree with Marcel. This artwork is better than any of their previous ones, and considering the stylistic differences on this album (musically), I think the artwork will fit the mood/atmosphere perfectly
Array - 12.08.2013 at 16:27
Chewbacca's hairy secret.
garmling - 12.08.2013 at 17:24
This is some very nice music, but I do hope this time they will add some variety in their songwriting....don't get me wrong, previous album was nice, but a little bit monotonous towards the end....
!J.O.O.E.! - 12.08.2013 at 23:24
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.08.2013 at 14:03

disagreed. This artwork is so much better than any of their previous artwork.

This one is a total masterpiece so I agree.
Pazdzioch - 12.08.2013 at 23:57
Utterly wonderful and Pole created it
Diverge - 13.08.2013 at 03:09
I am moderately impressed by the artwork. I'm not going to make any comparison to the artwork of other albums.
Mr. Doctor - 13.08.2013 at 03:41
On a closer look... Yeah. I think It's at least as good as the previous. I mwas mostly surprised at some of the bright colours but it looks good in the end.
Mattybu - 13.08.2013 at 06:05
Very very cool artwork, I know nothing about this band but hey. shit's pretty cash. it makes me think Cynic-esque but more organic.
!J.O.O.E.! - 15.08.2013 at 01:09
Written by Mr. Doctor on 13.08.2013 at 03:41

It's the colours and the polymorphous style that I really like. While the previous album art is very nice the subject matter was a little naff.

News Fear Factory - Reveal New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 8.5 30.03.2012 by theFIST
News Witch Mountain - Reveal New Album Cover Art And More 8.5 22.07.2014 by Lit.
News Obscura - Reveal New Album Cover Art 8.5 14.01.2011 by K†ulu
News Morbid Angel - Reveal Cover Art Work From New Album Designed By Gustavo Sazes 8.5 30.03.2011 by @gent_-_orange
News Belphegor - Reveal New Album Cover Art 8.5 07.05.2014 by Apothecary