Swedish outfit Deathstars made two announcements today. First, they announced an extended tour throughout Europe for March and April 2014. Secondly, their much-anticipated new studio album is set for release in February 2014 via Nuclear Blast Records, their first since 2009's Night Electric Night. The Claws Through Europe Tour 2014 will showcase their new material. All the dates are available below. More info on the new album is expected soon.

European tour:

06.04. - RUS - St. Petersburg - Zal Ozhidaniya Club

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Deathstars

Posted: 07.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Neroese - 07.11.2013 at 21:57
Whoa! New album after 5 YEARS of waiting!
Warman - 07.11.2013 at 23:49
I've already bought my ticket. Seen Deathstars live four times (actually discovered them when they opened for Cradle of Filth) and they're without a doubt one of the best live bands. And to realise it's soon five years since "Night Electric Night" came out is almost mindblowing. It feels like it was yesterday I posted on a regular basis in the Deathstars thread, wondering if anyone had heard about the follow-up to "Termination Bliss".

Anyway, my hopes are as high as they can get. "Termination Bliss" and "Night Electric Night" are two masterpieces I still listen to a lot.
s_t_s - 10.11.2013 at 14:44
Written by Warman on 07.11.2013 at 23:49

Sure Termination Bliss is one hell of an album but Night Electric Night barely compares to it Actually it sounds pretty mellow and even boring sometimes. Tho I don't have high expectations I wish DS could make my day by releasing an album that would be the true son of Termination Bliss. I don't like the latest tracks they released at all like "Metal'...

News Cult Of Luna - Announce New Album Title And European Tour 7 05.10.2012 by Pazdzioch
News Tristania - New Album Delayed, European Tour Cancelled 7 14.07.2006 by VaronoZz
News Korpiklaani - Reveal New Album Release Date, Announce European Tour 7 23.02.2012 by Uldreth
News Anneke Van Giersbergen - New Album Update, European Tour Announced 7 18.05.2013 by allgutsnoglory
News Six Feet Under - Announce New Album Title And European Tour Dates 7 15.03.2012 by Iron Nostarion