Blackmore's Night - New Holiday EP Released

Folk rockers Blackmore's Night are happy to finally share Here We Come A-Caroling, a 4-track EP with festive songs for the holiday season. The EP is available as strictly limited green 10" vinyl, limited CD digipak and digital. You can buy it here and stream three of its tracks below.

O Little Town Of Bethlehem

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

Here We Come A-Caroling

Tracklist:

01. Here We Come A-Caroling (Vinyl Side A)
02. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear (Vinyl Side A)
03. O Little Town Of Bethlehem (Vinyl Side B)
04. Silent Night (Vinyl Side B)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blackmore's Night

Posted: 06.12.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 27 users
06.12.2020 - 13:05
The Shape 1973
From the man who brought us classics like Stargazer and Smoke On The Water. I've just died a little inside.

Merry Christmas Ritchie. Hope you get the fluffy slippers you asked for.
----
So many chips on the world's shoulder. Low on ketchup.
06.12.2020 - 13:10
JoHn DoE
Written by The Shape 1973 on 06.12.2020 at 13:05

Merry Christmas Ritchie. Hope you get the fluffy slippers you asked for.

yeah, but Candace Night brings him his fluffy slippers.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
06.12.2020 - 13:19
The Shape 1973
Written by JoHn DoE on 06.12.2020 at 13:10

Written by The Shape 1973 on 06.12.2020 at 13:05

Merry Christmas Ritchie. Hope you get the fluffy slippers you asked for.

yeah, but Candace Night brings him his fluffy slippers.

I think that makes me feel worse. I hate him even more now.
----
So many chips on the world's shoulder. Low on ketchup.
06.12.2020 - 13:23
JoHn DoE
Written by The Shape 1973 on 06.12.2020 at 13:19

Written by JoHn DoE on 06.12.2020 at 13:10

Written by The Shape 1973 on 06.12.2020 at 13:05

Merry Christmas Ritchie. Hope you get the fluffy slippers you asked for.

yeah, but Candace Night brings him his fluffy slippers.

I think that makes me feel worse. I hate him even more now.

ROFLMAO
----
08.12.2020 - 02:35
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
Written by The Shape 1973 on 06.12.2020 at 13:05

Merry Christmas Ritchie. Hope you get the fluffy slippers you asked for.

So he's not allowed to make Christmas music? Drop the metal hipster act, it's already far too prevalent in metal culture.

Anywho... I may or may not already have a personal Christmas playlist that contains many Blackmore's Night songs on it... I'll have to give these a listen and see if they deserve a spot on this esteemed playlist.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
08.12.2020 - 14:01
The Shape 1973
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 08.12.2020 at 02:35

Written by The Shape 1973 on 06.12.2020 at 13:05

Merry Christmas Ritchie. Hope you get the fluffy slippers you asked for.

Sorry to upset you Mr Sense Of Humour Bypass. FFS.
----
So many chips on the world's shoulder. Low on ketchup.