Original news, posted on 24.02.2009

Madder Mortem guitarist Odd Eivind Ebbesen writes: "We've now gotten an update from Peaceville on the planned release dates for our new album, "Eight Ways":

Europe: the 18th of May 2009
USA: the 16th of June 2009

We're also working on two music videos for the new album. The release dates and details for these will be published later. Hold on, stay strong, and the waves will break for you!"

Tracklist:

01: Formaldehyde
02: The Little Things
03: Armour
04: Resolution
05: A Different Kind Of Hell
06: Riddle Wants To Be
07: Where Dream And Day Collide
08: The Flesh, The Blood And The Man
09: Get That Monster Out Of Here
10: Life, Lust & Liberty
11: All I Know
12: The Eighth Wave

UPDATE (thanks to Azrael)

It has been a long time coming, but "Eight Ways", the highly-anticipated new opus of Madder Mortem is almost upon us (released May 18th). Be sure to visit the new album mini-site here for release info, audio, downloads & a whole lot more.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Madder Mortem

Posted: 15.04.2009 by dismaleuphony

Comments

annodomini - 25.02.2009 at 18:57
I Cant wait to hear this album, oh i hope this one will be as good as all 4 earlier release... Maybe better?
Black Conundrum - 26.02.2009 at 04:32
I've recently heard their song Rust Cleansing a little bit ago, and it was awesome. I want to hear more music from this band.
Nostalgiaplatz - 02.03.2009 at 15:10
"Desiderata" was amazingly perfect,so I feel soriosly excited about this upcoming one
Pétur - 15.04.2009 at 23:00
Wasn't impressed by there debut, but the new song sounds promising.
dismaleuphony - 17.04.2009 at 01:30
Written by Pétur on 15.04.2009 at 23:00

Wasn't impressed by there debut, but the new song sounds promising.

Have you tried anything from Desiderata or Deadlands? The band has evolved quite a bit since their debut, you may like one of those too ?
Pétur - 27.04.2009 at 18:38
Written by dismaleuphony on 17.04.2009 at 01:30

Written by Pétur on 15.04.2009 at 23:00

Wasn't impressed by there debut, but the new song sounds promising.

Oops made a small mistake there, I meant some songs on there myspace. It sounded like me as experimental without a purpose, However these samples sound like they have finally found a purpose.
dismaleuphony - 28.04.2009 at 01:45
Written by Pétur on 27.04.2009 at 18:38

Written by dismaleuphony on 17.04.2009 at 01:30

Written by Pétur on 15.04.2009 at 23:00

Wasn't impressed by there debut, but the new song sounds promising.

I find that Madder Mortem's songs come alive most when the album is listened to as a whole, particuarly their last two It took a while to get the full understanding of what they were doing with each album for me, but as soon as I did, it's like a difficult puzzle solved all at once for me. So far the free mp3 you can get from the band's label sounds great - but I'm interested to see how it fits with the rest of the album. If you can get ahold of any of their most recent ones (or new) I'd be interested to see what your thoughts end up being later on...

News Wolfheart - In The Studio Recording New Album 7 25.08.2014 by Alondate
News Amorphis - Back In The Studio Recording New Album, Out In 2011 7 01.10.2010 by MeloDeathViking
News Rhapsody Of Fire - Details About New Studio Album 7 12.09.2013 by Angel_Lament
News Cadaveria - In The Studio, New Album Coming 7 07.07.2014 by ManiacBlasphemer
News Tankard - Enter The Studio To Record New Album 7 12.03.2012 by knightlightning