Metal Storm logo
Comedy Metal

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 12.06.2006 - 02:42
There are bands out there that mix comedy and metal, like Scatterbrain...the lyrics are hillarious and there is a lot of funk...apart from Scatterbrain I really don't know anymore metal bands out there that mix comedy and metal...do you guys?...
07.08.2006 - 18:52
dark awakening
Nanowar are fuckin' funny, also Atroci (an italian group) a kind of comedy metal
----
Baptized in a lake of acid tears...
10.08.2006 - 03:15
Xaphiris
The Blackseed Boys - highschool metalheads from I-Don't-Know-Where. They make black metal comedy out of pop hits such as Britney Spears - One more time [Britney fears one whore crime]

Nanowar - band making jokes out of heavy / power metal hits

Impalet Northern Moonforest - "True norweigan black metal from Sommerville" - They are "Acoustic Black Metal" and are fucking awesome. Download their stuff from here.
----
11.08.2006 - 19:04
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Massacration is THE best funny metal band ever!
they dont just cover other songs, but they have lots of original songs, their first CD is called: "Gates of Metal, Fried Chiken of Death", most of their songs are in "english" but some parts are in portugues
highlights: Metal is the Law, Metal Bucetation (buceta means pussy in portugues), Metal Milkshake, and KILL WITH POWER!!!! (Manowar cover)
----
11.08.2006 - 19:49
Valar
IndianSteel
I havent gone through this thread so dont know if Municipal Waste were already mentioned. These guys play Crossover Thrash Metal but there albums and lyrics are quite funny.
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
11.08.2006 - 22:39
Wo0dy
Account deleted
Anal Cunt
Crotchduster
21.08.2006 - 15:01
Damnated
Churchburner
In my search for french black metal, I came across Swine Of Satan. The name speaks for itself, but check them out, as their 'Battles In The Farm' is available for download at their site
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
26.08.2006 - 10:31
Anathemani@c
One of the most funny bands to me are Manowar... These guys always talk about true metal, victories, brothers and I find it really amusing!
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
26.08.2006 - 11:35
abyss
Account deleted
this may seem strange but i find some six feet under songs funny.for example sick in the head,when skin turns blue,ugly,tnt,you shook me all night long.also insane clown posse is a funny band but they aren't quite metal.
05.11.2006 - 14:30
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Written by Anathemani@c on 26.08.2006 at 10:31

One of the most funny bands to me are Manowar... These guys always talk about true metal, victories, brothers and I find it really amusing!

Don't insult manowar, they make good cheese!:lol:
05.11.2006 - 14:50
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i can;t believe neither damnated nor abyss have ever heard of popa labator!!!
trve romanian goregrind.their motto is: mereu va fi o popa care o da pe laba la un abator
translated: there will always be a priest who jerks off at a slaughterhouse
more stupid romanian bands: coaie pe zacusca(balls on the salad) cotoiu vesel eviscerat(eviscerated happy cat)
needless to say all goregrind
05.11.2006 - 16:29
Vidrageon
Account deleted
Devin Townsend has a really good sense of humour, some of his songs can be constituted as comedy....Edguy too...lavatory love machine anybody?
14.11.2006 - 03:20
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I was just telling my mother about going to the Cannibal Corpse show Monday and she asked me if they were anything like Psychostick, a band I have never heard of. So I checked them out and they totally kill. They play a mixture of (well executed) Hardcore, Rock, and Metal. They have serious music but funny lyrical themes. Check them out.

http://myspace.com/psychostick

"BEER IS GOOD! BEER IS GOOD! BEER IS GOOD AND STUFF!"
----
The force will be with you, always.
14.11.2006 - 04:12
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Clintagräm on 14.11.2006 at 03:20

I was just telling my mother about going to the Cannibal Corpse show Monday and she asked me if they were anything like Psychostick, a band I have never heard of. So I checked them out and they totally kill. They play a mixture of (well executed) Hardcore, Rock, and Metal. They have serious music but funny lyrical themes. Check them out.

I agree. Psychostick has some killer material. I especially like their song 'Prozac Milkshake', where they brilliantly overdramatize and overemphasize the stereotype of the "slow songs" sometimes found in metal.
14.11.2006 - 04:36
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by [user id=5630] on 14.11.2006 at 04:12

Written by Clintagräm on 14.11.2006 at 03:20

I agree. Psychostick has some killer material. I especially like their song 'Prozac Milkshake', where they brilliantly overdramatize and overemphasize the stereotype of the "slow songs" sometimes found in metal.

I know, I absolutely love it. The part in the song "BEER" where a voice says "I think you've had enough!" then he growls "NOOOO!" is hilarious.
----
The force will be with you, always.
19.11.2006 - 13:03
Mos-cracila
Account deleted
Popa labator is not comedy metal ,Popa Labator is mioritical grind metal and we talk about the city Valenii De Munte.
If you want to download the box set : Intre esenta si teleajan you can find it here http://www.psychometal.ro/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=18

On christmas time the 2nd album will ready and availeble on the same link ,until then i wish you an plesant audition
26.11.2006 - 13:17
Mos-cracila
Account deleted
Common ,nobody likes it ? )
02.12.2006 - 19:07
Mos-cracila
Account deleted
I see this forum is dead ,common at least say it sucks or something.
02.12.2006 - 20:11
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Damnated on 21.08.2006 at 15:01

In my search for french black metal, I came across Swine Of Satan. The name speaks for itself, but check them out, as their 'Battles In The Farm' is available for download at their site

The lost Wisdom cover was insane.
03.12.2006 - 05:45
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Written by 4look4rd on 11.08.2006 at 19:04

Massacration is THE best funny metal band ever!
they dont just cover other songs, but they have lots of original songs, their first CD is called: "Gates of Metal, Fried Chiken of Death", most of their songs are in "english" but some parts are in portugues
highlights: Metal is the Law, Metal Bucetation (buceta means pussy in portugues), Metal Milkshake, and KILL WITH POWER!!!! (Manowar cover)

Haha i agree
heres a clip by them
Metal Bucetation
06.12.2006 - 16:48
baldur
children of bodom - oops i did it again (britney speers cover)

lol how funny, just watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy1Jki4TT9c
06.12.2006 - 16:52
baldur
AC/DC - big balls ....no not the balls youre thinking
12.12.2006 - 07:19
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...huh?? comedy metal!!!...god i've never heard about this before...hmm i can't think much about metal being funny...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
15.12.2006 - 07:53
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Paganblood on 15.12.2006 at 07:49

Written by Xaphiris on 10.08.2006 at 03:15

The Blackseed Boys - highschool metalheads from I-Don't-Know-Where. They make black metal comedy out of pop hits such as Britney Spears - One more time [Britney fears one whore crime]

Shitney being a subject in black metal, is it?:nono:
The band doing it is trying to mock black metal or to devaluate it, and they deserve to be castrated if so!!
----
that which shines without names and forms...
15.12.2006 - 23:32
Strid
Account deleted
Psychostick =
CoB Britney Spears cover = actually scary....
16.12.2006 - 08:30
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
I don't know lot about comedy metals..but you can check the classic videos of Iron Maiden..They are funny..
videos like "run to the hills" and "holy smoke" are comedy ones..u can check them out!!
Nico Mc.Brian [drummer] of iron maidn is a funny man..he is humorous man!!
18.12.2006 - 00:05
Albernardino
Account deleted
have u heard Shapt?
is good but Dokaka is better check the trooper and eagle fly free from dokaka
14.03.2007 - 13:03
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by [user id=17724] on 16.12.2006 at 08:30

I don't know lot about comedy metals..but you can check the classic videos of Iron Maiden..They are funny..
videos like "run to the hills" and "holy smoke" are comedy ones..u can check them out!!

Ah yes... they're quite funny.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
01.08.2008 - 00:11
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Paganblood on 14.03.2007 at 13:03

Written by [user id=17724] on 16.12.2006 at 08:30

Ah yes... they're quite funny.

Also Holy Smoke, with Dickinsong singing in teh flower field... WTF.

Still Nanowar are the kings of comedy metal IMO
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
01.08.2008 - 00:44
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
I always wanted to make a comedy band. My idea was to combine two or more bands into one.

For example the MTV hit band Dragonknot. Angry speed metal about arson, baking, blazing, burning, combustion, detonate, discharge, exploding, fervour, flames, fire, fling, glowing, heat, holocaust, ignite, inferno, inflame, kindle, light, and torching preformed by 37 shredding guitarists all wearing Halloween masks.

or

Opetheater. Dark gloomy highly layered complex music with soaring operatic vocals and boon crushing death grunts with no song being less than 4 days longs. The drummer has a 2,314 piece set and the guitars each use a minimum of 56 strings on each of the guitars. Their lyrics unclear lyrics revolve around some sort of Judeo-Christian faith mixed with reincarnation and obscure fantasy. Oh yeah, keyboard solos are usually in time signatures like 16/15, 232/4 and 8/π.
----
(space for rent)
01.08.2008 - 15:39
Hamird
Lieutenant
Anal Cunt are funny band. Anal Cunt is always teasing others, although it's not good but it's funny sometimes .And some titles are funny too, like "Chris Barnes is a Pussy", "I'm Really Excited about the Upcoming David Buskin Concert" and "Limp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay"... And their logo are funny too. They are funny gays.