Metal Storm logo
What I hate about my country

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.08.2008 - 14:32
new thread! something i don't like about Romania is the fact that compared to other countries there are some really expensive shit, at least relative to the normal salary(mostly the utility prices) and of course the EXPENSIVE stuff(musical instruments , PC software and IT stuff like I-pods, playstations etc.), of course music albums goes without saying, they're ridiculously expensive, and then there's really cheap stuff(mostly food, which compensates with low quality).. you can't be sure of anything here!

haterz hate on!
06.10.2015 - 12:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by lauralei on 06.10.2015 at 10:45

A total gun ban for civilians but I don't think that civilians will agree.

Brits must learn from Americans ... your old bill must be armed, same way as Amercinas, has whit pistol, shout gun in car and some assault rifles to
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.11.2015 - 09:49
angel_heart

I hate how quick we are to say our country or our people suck, and yet we don't do anything to solve it. We give up easily or try to ignore the issues. Even our nationally acclaimed writings are based on the same "give up" mentality.
16.11.2015 - 10:30
slim pickings
Account deleted
Written by angel_heart on 16.11.2015 at 09:49

I hate how quick we are to say our country or our people suck, and yet we don't do anything to solve it. We give up easily or try to ignore the issues. Even our nationally acclaimed writings are based on the same "give up" mentality.

I agree with you more or less on your first two sentences; as for your last sentence, care to elaborate a little bit?
16.11.2015 - 11:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is E Europe .... same, I think you should reject post war era and try be in deeper in EU ... Romania has biggest chances to do after Baltics, you're not Slavic folks
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2015 - 12:56
angel_heart

Written by Guest on 16.11.2015 at 10:30

I agree with you more or less on your first two sentences; as for your last sentence, care to elaborate a little bit?

I was talking about Miorita, when the main character finds out the other two shepherds want to kill him, he immediately accepts it as a given that he is going to die and starts lamenting about it. He doesn't do a single freaking thing to prevent that from happening, he just gives up and cries about it. It's so representative for our mentality, we just complain instead of trying to solve. I know some of the things we're complaining about are too complicated to solve as a regular citizen, but we don't even do our share.
16.11.2015 - 12:59
slim pickings
Account deleted
Written by angel_heart on 16.11.2015 at 12:56

Written by Guest on 16.11.2015 at 10:30

I was talking about Miorita, when the main character finds out the other two shepherds want to kill him, he immediately accepts it as a given that he is going to die and starts lamenting about it. He doesn't do a single freaking thing to prevent that from happening, he just gives up and cries about it. It's so representative for our mentality, we just complain instead of trying to solve. I know some of the things we're complaining about are too complicated to solve as a regular citizen, but we don't even do our share.

you are right, although I would not generalize this idea for our whole literature.
16.11.2015 - 13:55
angel_heart

No, of course not.
26.08.2016 - 00:19
DualHelix

I love the US, but damn do I hate the idiots they pick to be running for president, and the ignorant politicians in general. I'm still dumbfounded that Donald Trump got to where he is. Fuck that guy for real.
26.08.2016 - 00:42
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
What's the deal with Trump anyway?
I just know he is an internet meme and everyone hates him somehow to follow the trend, but really don't know anything about his campaign.
What about his campaign makes he that bad?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
26.08.2016 - 01:10
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 26.08.2016 at 00:42

What's the deal with Trump anyway?
I just know he is an internet meme and everyone hates him somehow to follow the trend, but really don't know anything about his campaign.
What about his campaign makes he that bad?

You serious?
26.08.2016 - 01:20
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 26.08.2016 at 01:10

You serious?

Yep. I don't exactly follow politics of other countries =p
----
- Reimu Hakurei
26.08.2016 - 03:05
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 26.08.2016 at 01:20

Written by Guest on 26.08.2016 at 01:10

You serious?

Shit, ya can't help but hear about american politics though.
26.08.2016 - 03:11
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 26.08.2016 at 03:05

Actually I don't own a tv and neither read online news. I'm always completely on the dark =)
----
- Reimu Hakurei
26.08.2016 - 04:46
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 26.08.2016 at 03:11

Written by Guest on 26.08.2016 at 03:05

Actually I don't own a tv and neither read online news. I'm always completely on the dark =)

Good on you bro! I don't watch tv, but I shouldn't look at all the bullshit online either, it's all garbage
27.08.2016 - 19:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
US and Russia politics is worth to follow, because those 2 can fuck all world u and I agree about Trump campaign , its just a campaign
----

apos;'
[image]
31.08.2016 - 06:48
FOOCK Nam

I vote for hillary and is working on promotel it viginntly.. Time for women show strength. Any american her hope hear my suggestion.
01.09.2016 - 11:08
FOOCK Nam

No one is smart on that shit, thats why hes fuking rich.

Edit:btw dont be arrogant when i praise you. And no, my thought is fast..all i say has a reason deep more or less.
Edit 2 : i was refer the guy new zealand no one..shit typing too fast..
01.09.2016 - 12:03
FOOCK Nam

I fuking hate nam, if you are good they will advantage. If you are strong and tough they will annoy and hate you and abuse you. If you kind and loving they will jealous and harm you. When in nam i always be strong, and tough, now i has learn less too over pushed and agressive, men respect me but namese women fuking repulse dislike me but they notice me and do get attracted fuk.. They namese cannot defat me but no when im saying all this my emotionally is happy and calm, men generally respect me but fuk i fuking hate old namese ppl especially middle age and old time, in nam of course old ppl are exprienced wise yes but fuk that doesnt mean they are ethical and morally, ppl from thirdworld wont understand what imsaying, im not cruel but i know in third world and tradtion you must watch themespeically the old ones, i hate going out there is tension all time now i have learn become more less troubled and be untroubled, no need over watched. But im worry about my little brother, he will go abroad but actually my parents are not totally wise enough to help him, he needs supportebut i just hope and wish, i dont want to see him suffering like me, hes not yet 18 years old, for live it will be alright but for whole living life he needs to be on abroad and me too, not yet future come, but i wish best, now im more positive but fuk still worry.. Hes young and lack life skill like i used to be as he has stepped on, i dont want himsuffer like me, we will overcome and survive but happy not always, im very happy whenon metalstorm, but fuk in real life reality in nam i dont have it.. Actually even death trying ill go abroad, if he cant before me the ill in the future cuz i ll take him there finally, i dont have job in nam but after surviving fuking disaster i dont fear i know things gonna be alright, but i dont want him suffered liked me. Shit i hate that thought, well too much happy high when im on metalstorm.