Original post

Posted by Bad English, 10.08.2009 - 13:47
I wanna open this long ago, but here it is
I wanna discuss whit you about bikers, bikers world etc

1)Do you belong to any biker gang
2)What biker gangs are into your area
3)Do you know any biker in person?
4)Do you like them or dislike and why?

Im more interest in 1% outlaw gangs like Hells Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws, Pagans, Mongols, Blue Angels, Sons od Silance, Warlocks, Hells Henchment, Dirty Dozzen, Vagos, The Breed, Brother Spried, Comancheros, Free Souls, Grim Reapers ,

Simply they rule the world, rule the hightway , those Outlaws Ride Harleys, Traffic Drugs, Carry Weapons, Run Prostitution, many people think they are just rebels what dont wanna give up, but no 1% patch means troble, since I was kid I saw some USA movie about bikers, saw some dic about Hells Angels, and sibce then I like those gang's life style etc, peresonaly I think people who ride sport bikes like kawasaki isnt a biker, if you wanna join in USA in any gang only Harley or any other in USA made bike.
Well Outlaws came first in 30's in Illionois hightway, but realy Outlaws MC what we know now came in 60's also Hells Angels came in 40's after WWII where some ex bombers and piliots criate a gang , but when Sonny Bargger join in gang he craite it like they are now,
Bandidos came in 70's where ex Vietnam army wets criate gang, well we know California, Arizona is HE therotory, Chicago, Mitchigan, Florida - Outlaws, Pfiladelfia and Pensilvania is Pagans like San Antonia and Texas belongs to Bandidos

Well Im in Swe its defenetly biker state they rule the roads here and evey other think if something hepens in town they be here, HE came firts in Danmark where they kicked BUllshit MC out of bussiness, Bandidos came lether, and its totaly war here even whit anto tank rockets , but now its over

I hate m Ongols because they fucked up recruiting ranks, to be a member you need be a nah around 2-3 years then club ask you be a prospect (member in training ) it take some years and then you can be a full patched member. You can Mongol only if you have bike

1)No , but I was hanging whit one gang around 2001-2004 but well I cant look if assholes was into it so I quit like some my good mates and fiew of them criate other one,
2)Swe, Hells Angels, dunno name of 99% ers, E4 is HE road, Bandidos is in south
Lv Raven Hearh(my friends are into it) and Wolf Brothers,
3)Yes about 10
4)I like them. because of outlaw attitude imige and thinks like thet, who dears even look to biker' non so its soem kind proetection , but generaly I like because its how to say they loook cool heheh like Dude from Sons of Silance say if you are short hair and clean shaved face you hide something, if you have beard n hair youre outlaw lol and Im outlaw 1% I dont live by socaity rules, but respect laws , try not brokte those lol, if I would born in wrong side of world I would be a biker , I use to have a bike to, but I sold it since I have no licancse , but its expencive life swtile, you need gass for keep angine running, you need cash to travel, so only way live like it is be member outlaw 1% gang or be werry rich and ride alone like thet biker in film about Wild Hogs
25.11.2012 - 05:50
Guib
Thrash Talker
... I don't like bikers. Sure I like the stories and all, I like bikes.. but yeah Hell's Angels? No, fuck no.

Welcome to Qc
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
25.11.2012 - 12:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guib on 25.11.2012 at 05:50

... I don't like bikers. Sure I like the stories and all, I like bikes.. but yeah Hell's Angels? No, fuck no.

Welcome to Qc

Mom Buschare :p
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.11.2012 - 12:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Valentin B on 25.11.2012 at 03:25

The underworld here is dominated by some Gypsy clans, the occasional high-profile politician and dirty businessmen, bikers are not involved in any real, visible criminal activity, nor are the very few gangs that exist that dangerous here. To be honest, if anyone were to do a study of the criminal world here in Romania I'd be quite amazed if they actually dug up anything interesting. Petty crime makes up almost everything on the news.

Lets say true outlaws wouyld take care and take a stand, kill gyspi mafiosi

in Scandinavia all 1% stoll weapons from military from assault rifle,s whit powerfull rocket launchers
shooting in Köpenhamn aiport 1995 , bombing in Drammen , 1995 Bandido shoot stinger to angel club house 2 women die, I say 2 wholes, media 2 innocent women(shood be at home not biker bar if they be innicxent)
Such things happened and wqill happen again when Gremium MC will come to Scandinavia
----

apos;'
[image]
27.11.2012 - 14:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
14:10 - Phalanx
And btw why don't you just join a biker gang, you seem to know sooo much about and interested in biker gangs.

well I know much about football hooligans, but I aint member of any groop :p

I dont want to, bikers is dead, true bikers are whit out patches nowdays, because 1% nowdays becaim a criminal organisation, its not 70's anymore when it was sortha cool FTW , we have bikes n freedom
Its way to hard to do it you need be a bike, then you're hangaround, if gang likes you're pospect , it means a slave, and I dont like, most 1% gangs here some members is hop hop fans and looks ugly
they care about poper,money and killing others, not buy bikes anymore, its crimonal organisation, you need to kill whenever they ask, and you need do time, I dont wanna wast my wasted life, being in gang is no freedom , I dont like take orders, 8h job is same ,,,, I sont wanna , I like classic bikes, classoc bikers,, I look at pics, but I like ride alone if I will ever have a bike its be for suny summer and ride alone, I like watching old outlaw gang pics, longer hair, denin n leather, so on but well I ansver to it
----

apos;'
[image]
06.01.2013 - 22:30
FOOCK Nam

@Bad English: having a motorbike first as lone rider before engaging in any biker gang for being accepted.

I would ride a motorcycle singly, with or without crews. I turn to focus on riding rather than the crew activities...
11.04.2015 - 16:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Night Wolves MC what is 100% Putin club , pro kremlin and get finesse from Kremlin will ride wictory ride, from Moscow to Berlin (1th their leaders are in UE black list, no way they will get Schengen Visa) and in Poland Hells Angels, Bandido and Gremium MC all hate each other will re umite and make nice surprise to NW there
It will be fun, I hope Grom will be used as weapon (ask deadone what is grom) .. I saw those 3 gangs will unite in that day to fight common enemy (seems loyality to gang one of 1th time in biker history wont be priority) I hope they succeed
----

apos;'
[image]
16.04.2015 - 22:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2015 at 16:21

Night Wolves MC what is 100% Putin club , pro kremlin and get finesse from Kremlin will ride wictory ride, from Moscow to Berlin (1th their leaders are in UE black list, no way they will get Schengen Visa) and in Poland Hells Angels, Bandido and Gremium MC all hate each other will re umite and make nice surprise to NW there
It will be fun, I hope Grom will be used as weapon (ask deadone what is grom) .. I saw those 3 gangs will unite in that day to fight common enemy (seems loyality to gang one of 1th time in biker history wont be priority) I hope they succeed

German police says they wont let it and besides club leader is EU black list ... heavy police presents will be there job for GSG 9 Grenzschutzgruppe 9 der Bundespolizei
and some skiny boy will sat acab, no Police made order , its law and power
----

apos;'
[image]
17.09.2015 - 11:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I am watching Outlaw Chronicles - Hells Angels
Story told by George Christy former angel, who was Ventura chapter president for 30 years and was around in angels from 1th days
Anybody can tell me, why he was kicked out of angels, what's whit him and Sonny Barger? how long was he in jail? why was his son killed? wikia nd google don't know answer like HAMC specially deleted him name from google
----

apos;'
[image]
21.06.2016 - 20:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
01.12.2017 - 13:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hells Angel was killed near Club House in Karlstad
----

apos;'
[image]
04.12.2017 - 02:15
Drippy.Hippie

The Bahamas doesn't have any biker gangs. There's Harley Davidson merchandise store in the downtown area for tourists though.

The sub-culture intrigues me and I really loved the show, Sons Of Anarchy. I've never actually met any bikers, I've worn a leather vest (as I usually do) and been asked if I was a biker though

My cool Uncle (my mom's younger brother) says that when he was attending boarding school in Canada during the '80s, he became a friend of the Hell's Angels but never actually joined them. My sister currently lives in Canada, so my Uncle told me that if anyone messes with her, just let him know and he'll give his Hell's Angels buddies a call.
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
10.02.2018 - 14:28
LesbianWithAGun

Thornton Heath, UK
I stopped a biker gang from stealing a bike on my road late at night the day after a biker gang was flmed from a flat/apartment over looking them robbing an old Indian couple of their gold/jewellery around the corner from me going viral on social media and in the local community; smashed my window with the brick I use to keep the lid on the recycling bin when there's a lot of recycling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZZLvAoBKhY/?taken-by=treborillusion
09.06.2021 - 20:23
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Biker gangs seem to be dying off in the UK, I see less and less out on the roads each year. There is a local pub near by where I live which used to be a havan for bikers, they had a gang that was very popular but never really caused too much trouble.

It's seen less bikers over the years, and the younger generation has pretty much taken over now, the music now sucks and the drinks suck, and it's usually full of drunken 20 year olds trying to act hard, but there is still a section at the back of the pub that not many people now about, that has kept it's original Biker theme, where a few of the original bikers remain, they are 60+ now and still occasionally gather fir touring and to chat about the old days.

This seems to be a common theme now unfortunately, bikers are still around but with the younger generation not showing interest, they are becoming Lost to society.
09.06.2021 - 20:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 09.06.2021 at 20:23

the music now sucks and the drinks suck, aty.

Its a big point, I agree whit you about it, they clouts sucks as well, basically old biker culture dies out as MC 1% gangs it died, many individuals still rise but those are old timers. Seems youth is lost totally.
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2021 - 23:54
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Bad English on 09.06.2021 at 20:47

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 09.06.2021 at 20:23

the music now sucks and the drinks suck, aty.

Its a big point, I agree whit you about it, they clouts sucks as well, basically old biker culture dies out as MC 1% gangs it died, many individuals still rise but those are old timers. Seems youth is lost totally.

It's is a shame you don't see biker gangs like Hells Angel's around much anymore, but it was the same for the Mods and Rockers, and the punks, they all eventually disbanded, you don't even see that many goths around these days, mainly due to the amount of abuse they get for being different.
Instead now it's groups of lads and girls hanging around tying to look intimidating, and listening mainly to hip hop, half of the time they couldn't even tell you the name of the artist they are listening to. I remember walking past a group of them and they tried to make fun of me because I was wearing a Slayer t shirt that had Reign In Blood on it.
I can't imagine biker gangs doing anything as petty as that.
Sorry I was having a bit of a rant.
04.07.2022 - 00:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hells Angels motorcycle club leader Sonny Barger dies at age 83

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/30/sonny-barger-dead-hells-angels-leader

One of biker legends has passes away who organized that club and make them what they are now, one of legend in 1% world

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375769162628348923/

R.I.P. Sonny Barger
----

apos;'
[image]
04.07.2022 - 04:57
MetalstormBANatm

Cool culture. I like it. Sadly Im not much knowledgable about the biker gang culture.